Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Re: Media Go stupidty: Won't load the Store.

Dec 19, 2010

I was having this very same problem (except that I'm using Windows Vista HP), and somehow managed to solve it by completely uninstalling Media Go and downloading it again from Sony's website.

Message 11 of 21 (431 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Dec 21, 2010

I just tried that. This is growing frustrating, as nothing I've tried, and I've tried everything everyone's suggested, has worked. D:

Message 12 of 21 (431 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 3, 2011

This sucks! I have the same challenge and I'm on XP and done everything elwood14 suggested. It just sit's there saying "store loading" for four fricken hours now. Hey Sony! I'm trying to spend money! WTF!

Message 13 of 21 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 3, 2011

p4s2p0 wrote:

I'm not doing anything different than I'm on 7 instead of xp same antivirus,firewall, I even shut the firewalls off on pc and modem and router still didn't work. probably just windows acting funny seems everytime there's an update something changes I remeber on xp an update preventing mine to startup, windows isn't perfect.

LOL.........sounds like some of the PS3 FW updates....LOL

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 14 of 21 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 3, 2011

@ kendalynn2 & Xehnkent

Hey I have windows 7 and have never had an issue...just lucky you know I never had a FW update jack my PS3 up any worse than the 3.60 friends list jumble....and that's on my other PS3 my PS3 is in the yellow light district and I have been playing my PSP Go and DL'd Media Go from the last e-mail I got from SNEA so I can have all my games just sitting waiting for DL like I do on my PS3....

When I get to the point you guys are at I call SNEA....I do ask at forums to get answers..but if they're not there I call SNEA...and I will say I don't know what the issue is...only cause I was lucky and it went off without a hitch.....

I will say if you can't call now just let it sit on the loading store until it signs in or it gives you an error...or you wake up the next day and it is or isn't still in store...I have had to wait about 3-5 mins before sometimes...but that's cause I just turned my PC on and clicked on like 10 differnt apps to exe...sooo...LOL

I will go look on my Media Go right now and see if I can figure something out

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 15 of 21 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 3, 2011

Couldn't edit my post ????

Sorry guys all I can say is use the Tools and Help in the top menu bar to trouble shoot your problems short of calling SNEA

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 16 of 21 (431 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 3, 2011

Thanks. I even tyied loading it on my laptop and desktop just to make sure it's not my computer. Both do the same thing. "store loading" .... for hours, days and nights.

You would think Sony would make sure this software works before making it the only way to get games for PSP.

Even GameStop only has like 5 PSP games to buy. This is suppose to be Sony's store right? I knew I should have gone with Nintendo or even an Ipod Touch. Media Go IS THE WORST!

Message 17 of 21 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 3, 2011

Woah woah there now I say WOAAAAH !!!!! (gets bucked off horse)

Now now Media Go is how you get PSP media if you don't have access to a PS3......and it does work....try uninstalling and reinstalling again....don't forget to call SNEA as well.....

I don't know why it worked for me when I finally decided to use it...I am DL the rest of my PSP'able content right now.......heck there are times when I am DL like 10 items that the server will time out and put everything in Que cause it has been so long since I have actually been searching through PS Store and Media Go is just DL......silly it may be that I have to sign in again cause this but it happens...so I have had my issues....but Media Go is not that bad.....

By the way did you agree to the new SNEA terms that has been released....maybe that is one reason why you can't access the store on Media Go.....try the tools and help trouble shoot and call SNEA before you knock it

(Climbs back on Shatlin Pony rides into the Red Dead Redemption Sunset)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 18 of 21 (431 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 26, 2011

ok i jus have the PSP Go and the 3k and i cant access my PSNstore via Media Go neither. i live in California and several of my friends can access theirs but i cant. whats goin on?

I Run Windows 7 and i have tried everything you all have suggested and still nothing has worked.

Message 19 of 21 (431 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1123 posts

May 26, 2011

Phoenix_Destroy wrote:

ok i jus have the PSP Go and the 3k and i cant access my PSNstore via Media Go neither. i live in California and several of my friends can access theirs but i cant. whats goin on?

I Run Windows 7 and i have tried everything you all have suggested and still nothing has worked.

Media Go is down because the PSN store is down, when it comes back up you will be able to access it.

Message 20 of 21 (431 Views)
0 Likes