Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 06 2009
By: TxTechAirRaid First Son 17 posts

PC wont download pspgo games via media Go

9 replies 930 views Edited Oct 6, 2009
Heya guys, so I hear its faster to download games for your psp via your ps3 or your pc (media go) well I cant get the pc to download the games from media go, even with my psp go connected to the computer's usb port and in USB mode on the psp go. My question is, do any of you guys know why it is not downloading when i click it under the psn store in media go when i am properly hooked up? Anyone else having this problem? Thanks in advance!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (930 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
651 posts

Re: PC wont download pspgo games via media Go

Oct 7, 2009
How do you know it's not downloading? Maybe you aren't being patient enough. Explain the details.

TxTechAirRaid wrote:
Heya guys, so I hear its faster to download games for your psp via your ps3 or your pc (media go) well I cant get the pc to download the games from media go, even with my psp go connected to the computer's usb port and in USB mode on the psp go. My question is, do any of you guys know why it is not downloading when i click it under the psn store in media go when i am properly hooked up? Anyone else having this problem? Thanks in advance!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (930 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Oct 7, 2009
sorry about that, i shouldve been more specific, it says connecting to server, the bar that says that fills up, and then the box goes away, i know it is not downloading since the bar that says USBmode on the psp go does not move from side to side to indicate that it is working. It just stays there in USB mode, i know a few others have said they had this problem.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (930 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
651 posts

Oct 7, 2009
I'm pretty sure it downloads to the computer before media go puts it on the psp...
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (930 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2113 posts

Oct 7, 2009

Have you tried DLing the (free) demos and/or videos to your PSP from Media Go? Do they work?

I recently DLed Gran Turismo for PSP early Thursday morning for myself and then again on Sunday for my son. When the DL started the window below opened.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4684/dlinggame.jpg

After it was done DLing it installed to the PSP.

Then pnce it's done installing it shows the window below...

http://speedtest.net/result/1305298608.png

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (930 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2113 posts

Oct 7, 2009

Darn it reconX2!!! I just LOVE your UL speed. Makes my DL and 1337 UL not so impressive...

But I still can't get over this test I had...

And these speeds are from the GForce Cheetah 12.0 with Bolt service that gives me up to twice my rated speed...

EDIT: Fearking Speedtest.net not changing my pix from Kbps to Mbps for the second pic.

Message Edited by Al-Mann on 10-07-2009 01:44 AM

http://speedtest.net/result/1305298608.png

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (930 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 25, 2010

I have same problem.I connect USB an on my psp go i turn on usb then i go to media go. i go to downloads an i have loco roco 2 . i press download then it says an error occurred during download operation (80029564). i tried reconnecting my psp and quitting and restarting media go and my usb connection but it still says that i really need help.:mansad: please help. thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (930 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 3, 2010

Ok i spent about 5 hours with this same issue. I solved it by simply 

1.) remove the title your having issues with. ** not delete** 
2.) Reinstall the same game download and try again.

Its a result of corrupted files via inconsistent internet 
I had only do it once but ive heard of people having to do this upwards of 4 or 5 times

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (930 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 24, 2011

I have a question. I'm trying to download a game from my psp go directly, and the internet and all is working. I typed the correct credit card info and all, but the game won't download after I click confirm purchase. Instead it just says error occured (80551002)

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (930 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 6, 2011

Hey smart guy the store is getting too many people online is over wheming the Sony's servers,,,,try again later.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (930 Views)
0 Likes