Jul 17, 2008
this is pretty cool, but I hardly ever use my psp for radio functionality
Message 11 of 14 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3873 posts

Re: Pandora Radio app for PSP?

Jul 17, 2008
While I appreciate the response, it's disappointing that only a few of the responses are actually related to what I had posted (Then again, I should've expected that). And what was that random post about a streaming local radio?

Anywho, I looked at Jango.com and it.. Well, it doesn't really look good. Pandora just seems to work and flow better (And it doesn't bother me for registration every time I hit the skip button). On top of that, I don't think Jango's system is available on portable platforms; Pandora is already available for mobile phones, so I figure they're more than capable of porting their system to another mobile platform.
Message 12 of 14 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 3, 2008

As of this time, Pandora has not communicated plans for a PSP version of their service. However, on the "about internet radio" page of PSP's psp website, Sony has announced that they will be releasing a developers package so that pandora and other radio services will be able to stream content on the PSP. There is currently no definitive release date for this package. Keep your fingers crossed that it will be soon!

Message 13 of 14 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 24, 2010

So currently there is no way to listen to pandora radio on my psp??

Message 14 of 14 (318 Views)
0 Likes