Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4439 posts

Re: Psp Vs. Ipod

Apr 2, 2005
i like my 4gb creative muvo2 better than a ipod!
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 49 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Apr 2, 2005
I don't care about what some kids are saying, but iPod is a thing, and PSP is just something extremely different.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 49 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

Apr 2, 2005
ok the psp wont even last an 8 hour plane trip..HAHAHAHAHA. My ipod,lasts around 15 hours. Dont get me wrong I love my PSP, excep the 2,dead pixels, but the iPod is a way better music player hands down. You,can't even compare the two. there two TOTALLY different machines. Im,sure if Apple comes out with a handheld it will be better too. but i,like my psp for games and movies, and my ipod photo for pictures and,music.

Message Edited by ninjurai on 04-02-2005 01:07 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 49 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Apr 2, 2005

,ninjurai wrote:
ok the psp wont even last an 8 hour plane trip..HAHAHAHAHA.
First thing i did was buy a power brick..and im sure if anyone was going to take an 8 hour trip, they bring some type of battery back up

I think everyone agrees that an ipod is better for music, but I know several people who have sold thier ipod for a psp..most of them are out of school and listen to music at their desk, in their car or at home..so a need for an ipod isnt as great as a portable gaming system, that can play music, videos and photos.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 49 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1470 posts

Apr 2, 2005
I dont have an iPod so I am not sure but what exactly makes it a better music player than PSP? is the sound quality better? or is just the compact size?
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 49 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

Apr 2, 2005
sound quality is better. has 30 gigs for 350 and you only get mayeb 3,gugs for 350 if your using your psp to play music. smaller than a psp,,so you can just put it in your pocket, and its made for music and,nothing else, except playing music, and its really good at it.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 49 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Apr 2, 2005

,truspeed wrote:
I dont have an iPod so I am not sure but what exactly makes it a better music player than PSP? is the sound quality better? or is just the compact size?

Sound quality is better, smaller size so you can jog or work out with, more memory = more songs, easier to navagate through hundreds of songs (sort by artist, album, song name, genres, composer)
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 49 (28 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 2, 2005
All right, you guys need to stop being dumb. Comparing IPods to PSPs is,like comparing apples to monkeys. Remember, PSP was never meant to be,mass storage for anything. Even though 1 gig is quite a bit of room for,music, but only enough for one movie, and that's even if you want to,spend the cash for it. If the PSP was really meant to be a 'portable entertainment center', then it would've come with a harddrive inside instead of a memory stick slot.
,Additionally, IPod sucks. It's a piece, and it always will be, no,matter what the fanboys say. The software is bad, the so-called 'ease,of use' is only due to the fact that Apple cut down options inside the,player, and it's big. They're overpriced, proprietary, and marketed to,people who like bright, flashing colors (so, apparently not epilepsy,sufferers.
,That's it. You want to get pwned again? Try me.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 49 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
549 posts

Apr 2, 2005
The PSP is too big to replace the iPod.  I can't see myself with a PSP on a belt clip.  PSP would be OK to cary in my backpack though.  But the iPod will still be the king of portible music.  PSP will be the king of portible gaming.,
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 49 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Apr 2, 2005
but who the hell would put 10000 songs
Sony PsP
Wipeout Pure
Untold Legends
Twisted Metal