Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Re: Psp Vs. Ipod

Apr 2, 2005

MED!C Cap.Jesse wrote:
but who the hell would put 10000 songs

Someone who has twice as much music as I have. I've got 5022 songs and takes up 25 GBs. I would hate to have to choose which songs I want to fit onto my MS each time I go out.

Phredd
Phredd

Message 31 of 49 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Apr 2, 2005

maximeximan wrote:
Comparing IPods to PSPs is like comparing apples to monkeys.

Are you calling Sony a monkey?

Phredd
Phredd

Message 32 of 49 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 3, 2005

Phredd wrote:

maximeximan wrote:
Comparing IPods to PSPs is like comparing apples to monkeys.

Are you calling Sony a monkey?

Either/or- they're interchangeable.
,I love the PSP, but this thread is pure crap- there is no point in,debating whether the PSP is better than the IPod when A)They are,marketed to extremely different groups of people, B)They aren't,competing with each other, C)Having the PSP isn't mutually exclusive to,having an IPod (that means you can have both and not look stupid).,
,Also, the only reason the IPod is the 'King' of portable music players,is because it's the only one that's being mass marketed. All of the,good ones (iRiver, Rio, Creative, and Olympus come to mind) are without,commercials, or so far as I know. IPod is the only player people know,about, so it's obviously going to sell more.
,That's it. This thread would make sense if you were comparing another,MP3 player to The Beast, but since we aren't....
,Oh, one more thing: Pwned again.

Message Edited by maximeximan on 04-02-2005 06:54 PM

Message 33 of 49 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Apr 3, 2005
i dont really think that theres a comparison. they pretty much are two,seperate things, but i think that PSP beats out the iPod because it has,the same capabilities plus a lot more!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nintendo DS, more like Nintendo BS!! I have something to say to all DS lovers....GAME OVER!!

LINDSAY LOHAN IS HOT AS HELL
Message 34 of 49 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 3, 2005
I think the psp is so much  better then the ipod. I know the ipod has all the gigs to hold music. I can get a 1gig stick hold music that I want to hear  when I not playing my games or watching my movie(s). apple made their money from the ipod. Now it time to watch how the big boy entertain the world. I hear there will be a attachment that can go on your psp. That will have 20gigs if you need all that space. 
Message 35 of 49 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2421 posts

Apr 3, 2005
i have both and i love my PSP but audio wise im stickin with my 40 gig iPod photo,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 36 of 49 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Apr 3, 2005
IPOD SUCKS. DO NOT get it. Cheap ass apple makes it so you cant use any other program to get music onto your iPod, and its not that great anyways. I want to sell mine and get a dell dj hopefully.
BILL GATES! GO GATES GO! BRING THAT 360 0UT! WOOOOOO WOOP THE PS3!!!!!!!!
Message 37 of 49 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 3, 2005
I have a 30 gig iPod photo and a PSP and I have to say it is hard to,compare the two but the iPod is a better music player and it holds much,more than the PSP but the PSP has more capability with the games and,movies and is also a better photo veiwer due to the bigger screen and,increased amount of pictures. and it is because of these that make the,PSP better. But i would never give up my iPod as my music player as the,PSP cannot even begin to compete with the iPod in the music department.,But if only the PSP could have a built in hardrive it would be the most,amazing thing ever created by man. even a 5 to 10 gig hardrive would be,enough to hold 1000 + and a sufficient amount of movies.
Message 38 of 49 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 3, 2005
so what if you can only use iTunes to get music onto your iPod you can,import music from anywhere onto iTunes and all iTunes does is sort and,organize them and transfer to your iPod in a convienient way. i,currently have around 4100 songs on my iPod and none of them bought,with iTunes.
Message 39 of 49 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Apr 3, 2005
Well I dont like using walmart music service, or napster to go, and I cant transfer them to Itunes. On walmart, download, burn the to CD, import into library..... mmmm kind of a pain
BILL GATES! GO GATES GO! BRING THAT 360 0UT! WOOOOOO WOOP THE PS3!!!!!!!!
Message 40 of 49 (32 Views)
0 Likes