Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 17 2008
By: Tigercat212 Uncharted Territory 1550 posts

This content cannot be accessed on your account

18 replies 5303 views Edited Feb 17, 2008
I downloaded the Wipeout Pulse demo and I put the demo folder in GAME and the License folder in the right place. Now, when I try to start the demo, I am getting an error message that says, "This content cannot be accessed on your account." What should I do?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (5,303 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1952 posts

Re: This content cannot be accessed on your account

Feb 17, 2008
It should give you an option to delete the other account...
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (5,303 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 17, 2009

I'm having the same problem, I have a game that my son put on my memory stick from his & for a while I was able to play it but now for some reason I get this stupid message about "this content cannot be accessed on your account" & I don't have another account. I even went in & turned the parental settings completely off to see if that would help & same thing. When someone can come up with a good solution about how to fix this problem, I'd love to hear back from you. It's just very discouraging to wanna play a game & not be able to :/

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (5,303 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Jul 18, 2009

Tigercat212 wrote:
I downloaded the Wipeout Pulse demo and I put the demo folder in GAME and the License folder in the right place. Now, when I try to start the demo, I am getting an error message that says, "This content cannot be accessed on your account." What should I do?

One thing is you should not have put the demo anywhere, Media Go or the PSN will install it to where it is needed.

Also your PSP will have to be activated for the account you used to download the demo, I would guess that you have a different account under account management on your PSPs XMB.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (5,303 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Jul 18, 2009

Babyeagle75 wrote:

I'm having the same problem, I have a game that my son put on my memory stick from his & for a while I was able to play it but now for some reason I get this stupid message about "this content cannot be accessed on your account" & I don't have another account. I even went in & turned the parental settings completely off to see if that would help & same thing. When someone can come up with a good solution about how to fix this problem, I'd love to hear back from you. It's just very discouraging to wanna play a game & not be able to :/

Has your PSP been logged in and activated on the same account that your son used to download the game? If so try downloading it again, otherwise go to account management on your PSP and press triangle and then delete (remember your account username and password for when you need it again) and then enter his details and connect to the PSN to log in and activate your PSP. Or this can be done through Media Go software on a PC.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (5,303 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 1, 2010

well i dowloaded assains creed and now i go into it and it said this content cannot be accesed by your account what should i do

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (5,303 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Jan 2, 2010

hockeypockey28 wrote:

well i dowloaded assains creed and now i go into it and it said this content cannot be accesed by your account what should i do

How did you connect to download the game? If you used a wireless internet connection and your PSP you should have had to type in your sons username and password to access his download list, this would have then activated your PSP to his account and you could play the game, using the PS3 and Media Go software there should be similar warnings or options to change the accoutn on your PSP to match the account of the purchased software.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (5,303 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 5, 2010

I was playing my games that I downloaded and bought on my account and the next day all 9 of my games said this content can not be accsessed on your account i made sure i was logged in and i cant figure out why its still not working I have the psp go idk if that makes a diffrence.please help!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (5,303 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 5, 2010

OMG i got it!

go to where the playstation store is press account managment press activate account click games then press activate the ok then try to play your game!

it works!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (5,303 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 5, 2010
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (5,303 Views)
0 Likes