Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 04 2010
By: crzyblndbrian First Son 1 posts

error (80860001) in media go application for home pc please help

9 replies 1424 views Edited Jan 4, 2010
ok i am sick and tired of sony media go when i try to sighn in to the store it just does this so if anyone knows how to sighn on to this **bleep**ing thing please let me know i have spent hours trying to figure it outso please help me all i wanna do is buy some **bleep**ing games .......................**bleep**
Message Edited by crzyblndbrian on 01-04-2010 01:17 PM
Message 1 of 10 (1,424 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Re: error (80860001) in media go application for home pc please help

Jan 4, 2010
My brother buys his games on the ps3 it's easier.
Message 2 of 10 (1,424 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Re: Re: error (80860001) in media go application for home pc please help

Jan 5, 2010
maby he doesent own a danm **bleep**ing ps3 it pisses me off when ppl mention ps3 all the time on PSP PSP PSP fourms talk about ps3 in ps3 fourms, only talk about ps3 if the question pacifically ask for, houd ya like if istarted talkin abut cfw in da ofw fourms? it woud piss you off like how ps3 in psp foums pisses me off. seriusly lots of pple bught psp becuse they cannot afford ps3 and they dont want the ps3 rubbed in there face on psp fourms.
Message 3 of 10 (1,424 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 13, 2010

i am not sure about this but i think this is the right information

some how i have gotten this error code just today but i know infact it just means  that your not Login so you have  to close it and reopen and their should be a icon saying Sign in on your right side you must sign in to download demos but make sure you have your PSPGo Connected in USB Or otherwise you will get a error code again  it should be able to let you download demos or whatever you want

its a small icon

*Always have to have PSP OR PSPGO Connect USB*

*Notice*

if you go to download games and your not sign in and if you sign in  if you want to sign in you will get that error code  it just means you can't sign in there you must sign in before you click the games sections to download and you will not be able to download anything from games including demos as well ?

hopefully it helps

Be Able to sign on

is  your PSP Or PSPGO Connected to USB  Now   Open your Mediago okay  now

click the Store Playstation Section and wait  but make sure your PSP or PSPGo is Conected to the USB Mode from  your computer  after its done yuo have to sign in   its small icon thats on the right side almost above top right corner but just little lower  with the symbols of traingle square,circle and X click that it should pop saying   email address and Password type it there okay and sign in

you should be able to do anything  like buy purchase games or download Demo Games  but Make sure your pspgo or psp still connect because once you download it from store.playstation

like if you downloading a demo it just goes right through media  but it automaticalys goes through Your Pspgo or psp

automatically.

Message Edited by LonelyAdultKid on 01-12-2010 08:44 PM
Message 4 of 10 (1,424 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 4, 2011

I was having a similar problem with repeated 80860001 errors using Media Go tonight. I'd never had the problem so bad before and was unable to use the Playstation Network Store at all. After a process of elimination I eventually tracked the problem down to a conflict with Skype which I had running, signed-in to my account, in the background at the same time.

After signing-out and quitting Skype I was able to access the Playstation Network Store on Media Go without any further problems. Hooray!

Anybody experiencing a similar repeated error message should look into what Instant Messaging software or other communications services are running in the background and progressively close them until you find a culprit. Hope this helps.

Message 5 of 10 (1,424 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 16, 2011

Thanks for the information, it helps for me. This happened when i updated Media go, so I probobly wasn't signed in, when I run Media go the latest wersion.

Message 6 of 10 (1,424 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 19, 2011

I've been getting this error message the past couple days and I'm still getting this issue even after trying what you said.  Problem is, I can't even sign into my PSN account on Media Go because to sign in, I have to go to the store tab and I can't sign in until the store loads up.  Anyone have any clue what's going on?

Message 7 of 10 (1,424 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 15, 2011

i need help to

Message 8 of 10 (1,424 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 22, 2011

Is the store on Media Go working for anyone else?  Cause it hasn't been working for me since a little bit before PSN went down.  I've reinstalled Media Go and Adobe Flash Player, and even tried turning my firewall off.   It showed the servers being back up where I live.     Every time I click the store damn it loads and then says "An error has occured during communication with the server".

Message 9 of 10 (1,424 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 7, 2012

You, sir, are my hero! I never even knew you could sign in to Media Go until I read this explanation. There is one thing I would like to clarify, though. When you click on the store tab, it brings up the window that asks for your date of birth. *This* is where the sign-in button is located. Took me about five minutes of looking for the sign-in button before I started press tabs again and look each window up and down carefully.

Again, THANK YOU! I've been trying to figure this thing out for almost a week.

Message 10 of 10 (1,424 Views)
0 Likes