Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 30 2005
By: psp1990~ Lombax Warrior 160 posts

Internet browser Problem

3 replies 19 views Edited Mar 30, 2005
does anyone when they use the wipeout pure internet browser sometimes not beable to click on sites on there sometimes i can but most of the time i can't can anyone help me?
Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 1 of 4 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Re: Internet browser Problem

Mar 30, 2005
Yeah I've noticed it a couple of times, but I have no idea why it does,it. I tried refreshing the screen. or going to the home site, but that,doesn't seem to always work. Although if I were to quit the browser and,reconnect, then it worked. I suppose since it's doing something it's,not meant to do in the first place, that glitches are the norm
Mayor: "And so, on behalf of the entire city, I thank you, Professor Farnsworth. I now present you with the academy prize, which we confiscated from Dr. Wernstrom after it became apparent that he was a jackass." *applause*
Professor: "Yes! In your face, Wernstrom!"
Wernstrom: "I'll get you, Farnsworth. Even if it takes another hundred years."
Message 2 of 4 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2161 posts

Mar 30, 2005

,frylock463 wrote:
Yeah I've noticed it a couple of times, but I have no idea why it does it. I tried refreshing the screen. or going to the home site, but that doesn't seem to always work. Although if I were to quit the browser and reconnect, then it worked. I suppose since it's doing something it's not meant to do in the first place, that glitches are the norm

Bingo.
Message 3 of 4 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2750 posts

Mar 30, 2005
It worked pretty well on day one...now not so much I think Sony is closing down the holes that make it work.  It is likely Sony doesn't want us using the browser at all.,
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face" - George Orwell

"A word and a blow -- And the blow first!" - Scottish Reiver Saying
Message 4 of 4 (19 Views)