Jan 09 2011
By: greenninja17 First Son 16 posts

why did playstation cancel playstation room>? :( PLZ REPLY PPL AND HLP

7 replies 487 views Edited Jan 9, 2011

omg i was really looking forward to playstation room and well alot of me and my friends were looking forward for it 2 im sooooo sad.....

it looked really good and i really wanted to play it well that would be if i had a psp go ,,.. i dont have enough money for the psp go and have really

been wanting it ...well sucks for me   ANYWAYS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS Y DIDNT YOU CONTINUE THE PLAYSTATION ROOM ... IM

A REAL GOOD FAN OF PLAYSTATION HOME AND PLAY IT ALOT BUT Y DIDNT U CONTINUE ..... personally i thought playstation room was going

to be a real good spark for everyone and for playstation..... PLZ PEOPLE HLP ME CONTINUE TLKING SO PLAYSTATION CAN HERE US AND

RESTART THE PROGRAM TO PLAYSTATION HOME .... by the way playstation i would love to be a tester for playstation home and wouldnt ask for any

money all i would want would be a psp go ... PLAYSTATION HERE ME AND ALL THE PEOPLE ... PLZ HELP CONTINUE PLAYSTATION ROOM :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (487 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Re: why did playstation cancel playstation room>? :( PLZ REPLY PPL AND HLP

Jan 9, 2011

come on ppl plz reply 2 me

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Jan 12, 2011

I was cancelled I expect due to the feedback in the beta test phase. Also maybe the rumored PSP2 was thought of and that would have been able to handle something more advanced, so that may have cancelled it to concentrate on producing a version of Home for the PSP2 (or maybe a larger Room like a Hall or Stadium?)

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (487 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6957 posts

Jan 12, 2011

any new PSP 2 rumor ???

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (487 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jan 13, 2011

it helped but in a way im confused..... no more rooom ??? ......psp2 rumor?................r they gonna continue y did they stop...?.....  

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Jan 13, 2011

greenninja17 wrote:

it helped but in a way im confused..... no more rooom ??? ......psp2 rumor?................r they gonna continue y did they stop...?.....  

Room is not going to continue, we do not know why they stopped, it was cancelled during beta testing. Looking at how Home makes money for Sony I would expect the to explore ways to bring it to any newer generation PSP models (if and when they release them)

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (487 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1344 posts

Jan 15, 2011

It's either the PSP doesn't have enough support or Sony are just lazy. We might see Playstation Room on the next gen PSP. We'll see.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (487 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 30, 2012

i have a psp go and i didnt know nothin about room but how did you get

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (485 Views)
0 Likes