Nov 28 2010
By: Mokey_Mokey Lombax Warrior 151 posts

Am I the only one who thinks the up-coming feature is kinda cool

27 replies 22 views Edited Nov 28, 2010

I like the idea of being able to upload my music and stream it any were I want..

Maybe Ill be able to buy more music with the money in my PSN account

Any one else exited?

If your reading this you're just wasting seconds of your life that can be spent on reading a post that isn't has time consuming has reading this signature...
Message 1 of 28 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Re: Am I the only one who thinks the up-coming feature is kinda cool

Nov 28, 2010
yeah ur the only one dude
Photobucket

psp 1001 6.39 PRO-B nightly (+.·:·) macfag
Message 2 of 28 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1426 posts

Nov 28, 2010
^no he's not. This will be a great service. Since I have wifi throughout my college campus, it will be great for me.
Photobucket

Don't talk trash and hide behind your computer screen. Man up and confront them face to face.
"Close Friends and BULLETS, where are they when you need them"
Message 3 of 28 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Nov 28, 2010

CF3esBestia wrote:
^no he's not. This will be a great service. Since I have wifi throughout my college campus, it will be great for me.

And if it comes onto the PS3 and PC I can put music on it with my PC then later save it to my PSP and so on with a PS3..

This is gonna be cool

If your reading this you're just wasting seconds of your life that can be spent on reading a post that isn't has time consuming has reading this signature...
Message 4 of 28 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2725 posts

Nov 28, 2010

CF3esBestia wrote:

I also like this feature, I don`t know how much I will use it but its cool anyway.

Message 5 of 28 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Nov 29, 2010

hope its worth the wait....

Don't matter what they say about you, what's important is how you respond to it.
Message 6 of 28 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Nov 29, 2010

I think it'll be really cool.

Worms battle island for $10 would be just as cool lol

Boom-shacka-lacka \m/

Syphon Filter Series: lofiweapwn
SOCOM FTB2: weapwnoffate
PSN server games: lofiweapwn
Star Wars Elite Squadron: lofirebel
Killzone: Liberation: lofizwner
Message 7 of 28 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1426 posts

Nov 29, 2010

lofiweapwn wrote:

I think it'll be really cool.

Worms battle island for $10 would be just as cool lol

That would be "GERRRREAATE!!"

Photobucket

Don't talk trash and hide behind your computer screen. Man up and confront them face to face.
"Close Friends and BULLETS, where are they when you need them"
Message 8 of 28 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Nov 30, 2010

Lol.

Seriously though, the PSP NEEDS features like this. It makes you wonder why Sony didn't come up with things before this in the first place.

I mean the iTouch and iPhone applicationally lap the PSP about a billion times over. They have Pandora, Raphsody, not to mention YouTube support.

We need more fun and interesting things to do with our PSPs, otherwise Sony is going to have a tough time competing with the iTouch.

And I know a lot of you are gonna be like "oh whell then why don't you just go get a iPod touch and stop your senseless **bleep**ing?", but it's not any different then me telling any of you guys to go get iTouches just because they can do more.

I got a PSP for gaming, just like people buy iPods for music. Games for the iTouch and music for the PSP are arbitrary things that each of the devices respective companies have been adding in to make their products more attractive.

We have a comic book reader, an upcoming music service, internet radio which I occasionally use and like, Skype, and lots of other brilliant things, but I bet that Sony could go even further with it just like they always have, and I bet they can keep it free too, just as they seem to be good at.

Sony is going in the right direction, but as a PSP user I still feel a big disconnect from the rest of the PSN community. Knowing that they are making strides in the right directions gives me warm fuzzy feelings inside, but Sony needs to take it a step further still.

The PS3 is able to give us friends lists and communication features, but why can't our PSPs do that? If we can get free music streamed to us and play awesome games online with friends, why can't we see what they're up to while they too are online? Or message them or anything?

Sony you got a long ways to go but you're doing good. Keep it up.

Boom-shacka-lacka \m/

Syphon Filter Series: lofiweapwn
SOCOM FTB2: weapwnoffate
PSN server games: lofiweapwn
Star Wars Elite Squadron: lofirebel
Killzone: Liberation: lofizwner
Message 9 of 28 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2725 posts

Nov 30, 2010

lofiweapwn wrote:

Lol.

Seriously though, the PSP NEEDS features like this. It makes you wonder why Sony didn't come up with things before this in the first place.

I mean the iTouch and iPhone applicationally lap the PSP about a billion times over. They have Pandora, Raphsody, not to mention YouTube support.

We need more fun and interesting things to do with our PSPs, otherwise Sony is going to have a tough time competing with the iTouch.

And I know a lot of you are gonna be like "oh whell then why don't you just go get a iPod touch and stop your senseless **bleep**ing?", but it's not any different then me telling any of you guys to go get iTouches just because they can do more.

I got a PSP for gaming, just like people buy iPods for music. Games for the iTouch and music for the PSP are arbitrary things that each of the devices respective companies have been adding in to make their products more attractive.

We have a comic book reader, an upcoming music service, internet radio which I occasionally use and like, Skype, and lots of other brilliant things, but I bet that Sony could go even further with it just like they always have, and I bet they can keep it free too, just as they seem to be good at.

Sony is going in the right direction, but as a PSP user I still feel a big disconnect from the rest of the PSN community. Knowing that they are making strides in the right directions gives me warm fuzzy feelings inside, but Sony needs to take it a step further still.

The PS3 is able to give us friends lists and communication features, but why can't our PSPs do that? If we can get free music streamed to us and play awesome games online with friends, why can't we see what they're up to while they too are online? Or message them or anything?

Sony you got a long ways to go but you're doing good. Keep it up.

That was an awesome speech dude, i`m misting up. KUDOS!

Message 10 of 28 (22 Views)
0 Likes