Dec 03 2009
By: TakeUrBestShot Survivor 2801 posts

Free PSP Comic Won't Download

3 replies 79 views Edited Dec 3, 2009
I'm trying to download the free Transformers comic onto my PSP, but every time it gets to 100% it says the download failed. It gives me error #8010A12E, is there anything that I can do? I have the correct OFW and downloaded the reader for the comics last night. Any help will be appreciated.
Message 1 of 4 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Re: Free PSP Comic Won't Download

Dec 3, 2009

TakeUrBestShot wrote:
I'm trying to download the free Transformers comic onto my PSP, but every time it gets to 100% it says the download failed. It gives me error #8010A12E, is there anything that I can do? I have the correct OFW and downloaded the reader for the comics last night. Any help will be appreciated.

This should help http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psp&thread.id=3504952

Message 2 of 4 (79 Views)
Survivor
2801 posts

Dec 3, 2009

Calboytex wrote:

TakeUrBestShot wrote:

This should help http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psp&thread.id=3504952

Thanks for the help, it worked! Kudos to you.

Message 3 of 4 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2966 posts

Dec 3, 2009

The Transformer comic is cool. I still have a few first edition transformer comics that i should trade off soon.

Everyone has their own opinion. The people you interact with in a community come from all walks of life, many different religions and beliefs, different family income levels, different points of view on many of today's hot topics of discussion. In a nutshell, each person is entitled to his or her own opinion. Discussion about it is the best thing to do, after all that's what communities are for. If it turns into some kind of sparring match, agree to disagree and move on.
Message 4 of 4 (79 Views)
0 Likes