Ziygo wrote:

xXDark-AlgaXx wrote:

young thomas 20 wrote:

How good would that be having the Playstation Home on your psp,

Playstation Portable Home

That would be marvelous

One problem....

PSP RAM is 32 to 64 MB

You obviously don't understand, the PSP could handle it, the RAM isn't the problem. A watered-down version would work but you'd need fast WiFi, a good connection, and storage capacity for it. So please don't act like you know what your talking about. Smiley Wink  Yes Sony could do it, no doubt, but will they? Probably not, why waste there time and effort.

Message Edited by Ziygo on 04-07-2009 01:49 PM

Okay, i see where you getting at.

Obviously i would'nt know why sony aint making home for PSP.

The PS3 home takes up 3GB on the HDD, and by no means does it have the best graphics ever. It also takes some time to load places and when there it takes time to load the people's avatars. 

I think it would be much better if they just allowed us to use home via remote play.

i agree, the psp doesnt have a complete cell processor, harddrive, and lots of ram at its disposal like the ps3, thats what people dont understand, i wont say its impossible but a watered down version would suck bad, i think sony should focus on the ps3 version. seriously, i dont think sony will bring home to the psp any soon, they dont even have the ps network connected fully yet (the ps store doesnt count as the playstation network, considering the fact we have no friends list yet.) i think sony should save home for the psp when it has more upgraded technology.

Message 11 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Re: PSP Home :D

Apr 9, 2009
I said it before and I'll say it again: No, thanks!
Rokit PSPi need to save money
Message 12 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes