Jul 06 2010
By: joyomi Monster Hunter 44 posts

R.I.P. PsP

29 replies 36 views Edited Jul 6, 2010

yeh the psp is a dead system im in a dead handheld war. I own both a ds and a psp and my lord the ds is superior in fun factor and in games. + the ds outsold psp by many as we all know by now. Only a raging fanboy could dismiss this. And the ds actually gets support by nintendo, oh yeh and next year when 3ds comes out its competitor it the psp 4000 the same exact system with a minor upgrade. puhlease

Message 1 of 30 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1482 posts

Re: R.I.P. PsP

Jul 6, 2010

joyomi wrote:

yeh the psp is a dead system im in a dead handheld war. I own both a ds and a psp and my lord the ds is superior in fun factor and in games. + the ds outsold psp by many as we all know by now. Only a raging fanboy could dismiss this. And the ds actually gets support by nintendo, oh yeh and next year when 3ds comes out its competitor it the psp 4000 the same exact system with a minor upgrade. puhlease

Ugh.

I own both a DS and a PSP as well, the DS doesn't have real games.

-InB4ModLocksThisTopic

Bawk at my brilliant PSPgo
Message 2 of 30 (36 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Jul 6, 2010

yeah, while DS people play Mario Cart, I'm playing a full blown Metal Gear game. Fail troll.

Message 3 of 30 (36 Views)
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Jul 6, 2010

umm go look at better sellin games and better reviewed ds is clearly on top, and you must be Marcus kidding himself that psp has real games, and the psp attacks cell phone games like the iphone but is too scared to make fun of the ds cus they know they get domolished

Message 4 of 30 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Jul 6, 2010

A lot of the DS titles to me seemed like impulse buys. I really can't say I played a DS game for more then a few days when I actually had one. I think I beat the castlevania games, FF Crystal chronicles titles and Jump super/ultimate stars lol. I really hope this thread doesn't blow up lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 30 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Jul 6, 2010

oh and 1 more thng the ds community is alot biger than the psp, 1 free app on the dsi called flipnote studio is like youtube on the ds, with constant flips being made by users every minute, this 1 app alone has more people than all psp online games together. Now this is indeed sad

Message 6 of 30 (36 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1263 posts

Jul 6, 2010
1. The DS's graphics suck
2. The DS is for kids. Trix has nothing on it
3. NEVER say the DS is better on a Playstation forum. Thats a crime and you outta be hung or sent to jail. Or both.
4.The DS's games last 2 hours.
5. The DS has 4MB of RAM. The PSP uses that much on the internet
6. This better be an early "April Fools" thread
7. The DS sold better because its cheaper and Soccer moms just want their kids to shut up. SO... they buy their kids a DS
8. Didnt I mention that the DS's fanbase is full of 6 year olds?
9. The DS is ugly.... as hell

(Add on if you want, people...)
Best cover art ever! on Twitpic
Message 7 of 30 (36 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1482 posts

Jul 6, 2010

joyomi wrote:

umm go look at better sellin games and better reviewed ds is clearly on top, and you must be Marcus kidding himself that psp has real games, and the psp attacks cell phone games like the iphone but is too scared to make fun of the ds cus they know they get domolished

The PSP doesn't compete with the DS because the DS games are not even close.

You're welcome to shut up anytime now... We would stop making fun of you.

Message 8 of 30 (36 Views)
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Jul 6, 2010

um your point is that you show a early ds game with a psp game, + havent you ever heard the graphics dosent equal better. But i do have to admit those are both pretty cool games probbly the best on the system but thats rare to fing a fun psp game

Message 9 of 30 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1482 posts

Jul 6, 2010

joyomi wrote:

um your point is that you show a early ds game with a psp game, + havent you ever heard the graphics dosent equal better. But i do have to admit those are both pretty cool games probbly the best on the system but thats rare to fing a fun psp game

Hahahaha. ha. Oh boy...

Mario Kart is one of the best looking games on the DS. That is sad.

It's OKAY if you want to play something on par with a 14 year-old home console... But in this decade, games require a little more.

Message 10 of 30 (36 Views)
0 Likes