First Son
14 posts

Re: So how's everyone feel about Square-Enix giving us the middle finger on BBS?

Sep 3, 2010

the only reason theyd do this is if they felt the cost is too high, benefit is too low. meaning they feel this effects very little people. and given gos sals, we know they are right.

this isnt the first game to snub psn, and it wont be the last. and it only tells sony what to do with their next systems

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Re: So how's everyone feel about Square-Enix giving us the middle finger on BBS?

Sep 10, 2010

all i have to say is LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (20 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Sep 11, 2010

for companies like Square and Disney i doubt they'll be having money issues Square is one of the most successful gaming companies, and Disney obviously has enough money to dish out stupid tv shows so releasling a game digitally shouldnt cost them that much money.

iTofuMan Trophy Card

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Sep 14, 2010

i do feel alittle bit left out even though i have a psp-1000, atleast since i buy things digitally now and its my prefered way of purchasing. might make an exception for bbs sometime down the line when the price is a lot cheaper.

initionally, i do wanna think the whole "they didnt say it'd never be on the psn, just no plans at the moment", but if crisis core isnt on there, one of SEs biggest psp games, im not holding out much hope for bbs. i'll be happy to be wrong...especially since i loaned my friend my copy of crisis core and they havent given it back in almost a year and i'd rather not buy the umd for bbs.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2087 posts

Sep 14, 2010

Yeah I'll never understand new games not being released on PSN.

Old games I get, perhaps the companies don't exist any more or the copyrights have changed hands, etc. etc. and the effort might not be worth the sales.  But new games, effort is pretty minimal for a large chunk of downloads.

I for one won't buy BBS until it's on PSN (so, maybe never).

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (20 Views)
0 Likes