Re: "No new mobile launches this year."

Sep 13, 2010

Wakefulness wrote:

Are you guessing all of this?

Guessing what?

Here is the top 10 phones

http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/collection/1671/top_10_cell_phones
.html

Mine are on there. U should list some of the big phones u are talking about so we don't think u are guessing.

PSP is already a multimedia device minus a good browser.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1306 posts

Sep 13, 2010

p4s2p0 wrote:

Wakefulness wrote:

Are you guessing all of this?

Guessing what?

Here is the top 10 phones

http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/collection/1671/top_10_cell_phones
.html

Mine are on there. U should list some of the big phones u are talking about so we don't think u are guessing.

PSP is already a multimedia device minus a good browser.

I'm not guessing. From the looks of that link you where guessing. Some of the phones you named prior weren't even on that list and your basing it on PC mag editors opinions which don't show the sales #'s of big phones vs small phones.

I'd list my top ten favorite smartphones but, frankly, I don't feel like it. Booya!

PSP still needs some better software onto it like Multi-tasking and better online connected software. Aside from that, it would be perfect.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1482 posts

Sep 13, 2010

p4s2p0 wrote:

Screen size and device size aren't the same thing like droid x has a bigger screen than go but is still smaller. Most people want as big as screen as possible at the same time wanting the device as small as possible.

Psp doesn't follow any design go proved it by changing it. like the design of the back of the psp 1000 felt comfortable but 2000-3000 flat back is not. Sony is just winging it as far as I can tell

They aren't the same size, but that's because these phones have a rediculously small bezel around the screen. If the PSP was ever this small it would be even more uncomfortable, if it lost the curved edges it would be less comfortable than that. They can however fill up the top screen with a larger screen (4.3" maybe,) and keep the nice curves on the sides.

Bawk at my brilliant PSPgo
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1263 posts

Sep 16, 2010
Im guessin 2011
Best cover art ever! on Twitpic
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (13 Views)