Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 13 2011
By: delkata777 Sackboy 524 posts

No Infrastructure for me...

9 replies 646 views Edited Apr 13, 2011

Sorry mates, the ****ing infrastructure mode doesnt work for me... It said authentication error, that I need a matching server license or something... Well, have a good time online!

Pro skill. Definition: Being too sexy at something for your own good.
Message 1 of 10 (646 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Re: No Infrastructure for me...

Apr 13, 2011

Wait whaaaa-? Do you know if it's the game or just your connection? Keep trying, dude.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 2 of 10 (646 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 13, 2011

I'm getting the same thing.  After entering the credentials for the Playstation Network, it throws a couple of message about looking for updates. After that I get the following message "Authentication error! Unable to use matching server. Acquire a matching server usage license, then sign in to PlayStation Network again."

Message 3 of 10 (646 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1132 posts

Apr 14, 2011

I'm getting that too. Hopefully someone has a solution. Until then guess I'll be playing with myself.

Message 4 of 10 (646 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Apr 14, 2011

That's weird. It usually shows me that and I am able to connect without a problem. Did you guys accendentaly hit "Decline" in the agreements to go online (which shows every time you start the game), or perhaps you haven't placed the Online Entitlement code in (if you bought it physicaly).

Message 5 of 10 (646 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Apr 14, 2011

No man, it isn't my internet connection (it's actually pretty awesome) and I bought P3 from PS store. And no infra. It starts all right, I connect to my connection, log in to psn, then it says updating patches or something and THEN "Authentication error! Unable to use matching server. Acquire a matching server usage license, then sign in to PlayStation Network again."

Pro skill. Definition: Being too sexy at something for your own good.
Message 6 of 10 (646 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 15, 2011

On my case I was missing the "Online Entitlement" code. That solved the problem. Thanks for the tip Viewtiful_Josh.

Message 7 of 10 (646 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Apr 15, 2011

Cool, I'm glad I helped someone. Now I need to help Delkata.

Alright, as crazy as it sounds, I think it's because you don't have the online entitlement.

Did you buy Patapon 3 straight off PSN or did you use a voucher code? If you got it off from a voucher code, I recomend you check inside the box somewhere for the code for the online entitlement. If you got it off the PSN store with your credit and still have problems getting online, I suggest calling Sony and telling them about your problem.

I hope you get this fixed soon!

Message 8 of 10 (646 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 28, 2013

I bought a box version at Fry's Electronics (new), but every time I try to enter the code it says "the code you are using is not valid".  Any help?  I've tried to enter it multiple times, and even had other people try to see if I was reading it incorrectly...

Message 9 of 10 (428 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Never mind.. The game I bought NEW a few weeks ago's code expired back in December. Gaaahhh! Anyway, anyone know how to contact the creators of Patapon? Sony says they can't help me.
Message 10 of 10 (418 Views)
0 Likes