First Son
1 posts

Re: Paton 3 demo save

Jul 14, 2010

Everybody has that problem. What Patapon do is since I have the GO when IM done I go to the title screen and hit pause game. So I can turn it off and charge or do whatever on it. Then when I start it back up I just hit resume game no data is lost ( GO only). 

Message 11 of 20 (531 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Jul 14, 2010

so far I like the demo. Inability to save is a downer but I've been playing patapon 3 and nothing else..so its ok for now.

I just gotta make sure I don't end the game because I have Gesundbeit +1 and it did 590 damage to cyclops..can't loose that spear!

anyways, it'd be nice if more people knew how to summon..I'm trying to get dungeon clear and since I'm the only one who knows how to summon in most of the games I play..if I die, then its game over..

can't wait till the full game though

Message 12 of 20 (531 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 15, 2010

That happened  to me, I noticed I was the only one summoning the djinn when 1 or 2 of my allies dies. And when we get to the 2nd dungeon, after 4 or 5 flaming dragons and I died I knew we were screwed, 'cause nobody else seems to know how to summon.

COME ON PEOPLE!!! READ THE GAME HINTS!!!

Message 13 of 20 (531 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Patapon 3 demo save

Jul 15, 2010

I'm also totally bummed about it not saving.  Typically I play with the battery out to "save" my battery so it lasts a little longer.  I just don't have it like that where I can run out to the store to replace anything so my PSP is my baby and nobody touches it but me.  However while I was playing the demo I was so thrilled at getting my hands on it I played all night long.  Every time it was telling me it was saving the game I thought it really was saving my progress like the demo for version 2.  Early the next morning something happened where I lost the power on it in the middle of the game.  I logged back in thinking everything would be there except the items in the chests he just opened when the psp shut off on me.  What a horrible feeling to see it all gone and I was back down to the original 3.  Really - I feel it was a bad idea for them not to let people exit the game without the ability to save their progress.  Especially if they want to hear feedback about the game to help them finish developing it.  I feel it will discourage people from trying it.  Not me, of course,  I'm a real Patapon junkie!  LOL!

Oh and also I wanted to comment about summoning the genie - I can see the hints at the bottom very clearly but i can't for the life of me get the beat right to summon him and believe me I have tried and tried.  It looks so simple - all the hints at the bottom are very plain and simple and easy to see.  Even if there was one there that I never used before - I was able to get it easily by looking at the hint and just practicing it once or twice in ad hoc mode.  But the summon the genie is the most coolest and I want to figure it out badly.  I really need someone to show me but I have no one to do that unfortunately.  I was hoping once I got into a room with someone that knew how to summon I could hear it and learn but I've always been in rooms with about 4 people and there is so much going on when the genie is summoned I can't pick out the beat for him otherwise believe me I'd do it too!  LOL!  I hope someone puts it on youtube or something.  I never would have thought I couldn't figure out a command that looks so simple.  I'll bet I'll feel really silly once I get to hear it once!  XD

Edit:  I just came back from finding out how to summon it on you tube.  Don't know why I didn't think of it before.  Now I found out what I was doing wrong (I had to do it faster - I was a little too slow).

Message 14 of 20 (531 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12893 posts

Jul 15, 2010

I guess they didn't want to save, because since the demo only has two levels, once you reach a certain point, you just maul through. And then if you got to keep your character for VS., it'd be imbalanced. PLUS, eventually you'd reach a point where 1) You gain no more EXP and 2) You have every item they put in the demo. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 20 (531 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Jul 20, 2010

Once and a while id like to see people search for answers insteade of just making a new forum

Made a full explanation i the save glitch/ bugs forum....

Oh and you can only get every patapon to lvl 5, i have 7000/7000 exp on one of my classes but it wont lvl to 6

Plu i got like every item

Photobucket
Currently playing: MINECRAFT!!!
Waiting for: APRIL 12!!! PATAPON 3!!!
Message 16 of 20 (531 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Mar 27, 2011

hero mode with kibadda: PON PON CHAKA CHAKA + PON PON PATA PON

Message 17 of 20 (531 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Mar 27, 2011

Yeah!! Its so hard do DON DONDON DONDON

Message 18 of 20 (531 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Mar 27, 2011

Gong the zigoton was my summoning teacher, when he screams for the first time to me: DON DONDON DONDON, i play DON DONDON DONDON. SIMPLE!

Message 19 of 20 (531 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
524 posts

Mar 28, 2011

@ambitious_pirate: Well, I do hope they change the level cap, I mean, level 5? I get that in like half an hour...

Pro skill. Definition: Being too sexy at something for your own good.
Message 20 of 20 (531 Views)
0 Likes