First Son
30 posts

Re: The last art post sucked. Let's try again eh?

Apr 8, 2011

And just as a side note, each of the actual warriors stands at almost an inch and 1/2. Just thought I should share that just because I didn't want anyone to think that they're 5 inches high like on the screen.They're more like what you would expect from a Patapon, eyeball sized!

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 41 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Apr 8, 2011

Glad to get a response from you, King I'll be coming home in about 2-3 days, and I'll be sending 2 pics, one copy of the Taterazay battle stance (em...wasn't really in a creative period back then) and another of the Patapon 3 logo with a Yaripon and Tatepon forcing you to buy it

Pro skill. Definition: Being too sexy at something for your own good.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 41 (385 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Apr 9, 2011

Sorry about the picture not working of my more modern Yaripon, here he is! (It wouldn't show up for me anyway, let me know if the first one worked for you guys)PATAPON%20006.jpgThere, that's better. But here's the original and I hope it will work because it was a MUCH better quality picure.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 41 (385 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Apr 9, 2011

Hehe. I like the deviousness of the logo! Can't wait to see it. And all of your other ones as well! But I do plan on buying Patapon 3 when that's possible so no need to use them on me! So have a good 2-3 days of vacation and till later... PATAPON!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 41 (385 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Apr 9, 2011

Oh and just so you're not confused, I am currently bouncing in and out of the country so if the time of my responses fluctuates 12 or more hours it is because I've gone to china or am coming back from china as I am currently producing a few functional prototypes for a dip in the shark tank . I don't want to release what it is yet as I want to give you the news as to how well the swim went. And I am also working on another picture and will load that A.S.A.P. As well as try to re-scan my Kibapon as that scan didn't end up looking like what's sitting here in front of me... PATAPON!   And PS. I am also going on about 3 hours of sleep for now so if my answers get a wee bit under par, that's probably the reason. I will also try to do a picture that shows my dislike for the new Hero "Patapon", I don't care if any of you like it that's your opinion and this is mine, but I just think that it doesn't even look like a Patapon any more. And the reason for that is that it has separated body sections! But if you must keep it, at least make it some unknown being that was just stumbled upon by the Patapon tribe... Just follow the army line on screen. Eyeball, eyeball,eyeball..................................eyeball, eyeball,eyeball, MINIMAN! What!? What are you doin' here!? (It doesn't help our relationship that he's even harder to draw than an actual Patapon either...)

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 41 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Apr 9, 2011

Well I love the Hero design, looks awesome, though I do agree - it hardly looks like a Patapon. And it isn't the easiest to draw, especially the damn mask... nearly failed at that one. And for the record, I'm buying P3 on day 1. Ah, might do another drawing tomorrow, when I get home. *off topic alert* Anyone joining the new clan we're making?

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 41 (385 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Apr 10, 2011

I do admit that it does make the game different. And yes. That mask is taking me forever to get right. What do you think of the voice over on the drum  strokes? I'm kind of torn really, but I do feel that they can distract me occasionally, rarely, but occasionally.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 41 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Apr 10, 2011

Same here mate, they subtley, but surely, annoy me sometimes. AND... I'm gonna be home in about an hour and a half or 2 hours.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 41 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Apr 11, 2011

Alright mates, time to show my 2 works of art... Without further ado...(sorry about the bad quality)

Patapon 3 Logo:

05042011(003).jpg

And... The Taterazay Battle stance!

07042011.jpg

I hope they're decent enough to be in this post

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 41 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Apr 11, 2011

And here are another 2, I drew them yesterday...

Winged Dekapon:

11042011.jpg

And a weapon, the Dragonbane

11042011(001).jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 41 (385 Views)
0 Likes