First Son
30 posts

Re: The last art post sucked. Let's try again eh?

Apr 12, 2011

Well, I would say that they are more than worthy to be on this post. And I say that because, obviously, I am only drawing the basic patapons and yet here you are drawing the hero from the 3rd game! Far far better than I ever could have! (Hope the trip was good by-the-way) And I'm also glad to see that someone else does a small signature off to the side. But back on topic now, this just might make me attempt to draw some more complicated patapons again.(last time they looked as though they had gone through both 1 and 2 and managed to scrape themselves onto the battlefield of 3, poor souls) And I am also working on some scenes containing 5 or more patapons each and shall scan those in when completed. Till then could you give me an idea or two of what I should do for a scene? And I look forward to anything you have to put out and hearing of any ideas you have for future drawings as you are on a level above myself. Till next time, PATAPON!

Message 21 of 41 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Apr 12, 2011

Me, on a level above you?! Seriously man, you draw a lot better, ask anyone. Sure, mine might be good, but yours are great! Back on topic, I suggest you draw those 5 Patapons in a battle stance in front of a boss. Not too big of a boss, that'd be a bit too hard Maybe the Mochichini or whatever it was called, ir's easiest of all the bosses to draw.

Pro skill. Definition: Being too sexy at something for your own good.
Message 22 of 41 (421 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Apr 14, 2011

Thanks for the complement! And the idea too, I thin I'll put that into action when I get back home and I will post it shortly after that. But I must warn you that this will be my first time drawing a boss.(The shame) So it might be a bit skewed or out of proportion hehe. But thanks again for posting art and actually staying with the post! Till next time, PATAPON!

Message 23 of 41 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Apr 14, 2011

Looking forward to it mate Might try my hand at a boss too.

Pro skill. Definition: Being too sexy at something for your own good.
Message 24 of 41 (421 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Apr 15, 2011

I will also make yet another attempt at Hatapon. For some reason I never get the waves of the flag fabric correct, hmmm. Oh well! Cheers!

Message 25 of 41 (421 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Dec 13, 2011

Lord it's been a while! And I'm not coming back with much either, but here goes! (I'll make a shot at a Christmas themed001.jpg drawing in the next few days.) So I was thinking how to put these in scale and wondering what to use as a reference. Then it hit me, what we all have, a Memory Stick! 001.jpg They're a bit on the wee side...

Message 26 of 41 (421 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Dec 13, 2011

Oh, and although this isn't art related, has anyone noticed a lack of online players in Patapon 3? I can only find one or two rooms. Ususally consisting of a non responsive host that just sits there for hours on end. Is this just me?

Message 27 of 41 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6693 posts

Dec 18, 2011

These are pretty good, King! The actual "soldier" Patapons gave me a good chuckle. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!

Message 28 of 41 (421 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jan 3, 2012

Why thank you! As am I, I usually just spin these up on thought. I was listening to "Still in Saigon" when I thought of the M16 carryng Patapon

Message 29 of 41 (421 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jan 12, 2012

So I'm in a creative stuper, I wanted to do something Christmas-y, but I tried many concepts that fell flat. Commissions are welcome, just post them here or shoot me an E-Mail: kingmuimui@yahoo.com. I will work on other pieces in the meantime though.

P.S. Please try to keep it reasonable, as past Patapons my artistic abilities tend to cause nausea.

P.S II   Commissions don't just have to be Christmas related, perhaps even throw in a new breed of warrior, Spartapon maybe?

Message 30 of 41 (421 Views)
0 Likes