Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 05 2002
By: ShelbyCollie~old Uncharted Territory 2086 posts

i think i may rent VF4,DOA2,And State of emergency,Since im stuck on FFX. -nt

13 replies 25 views Edited Apr 5, 2002
nt = No Text

Playstation 2 bought march 14th 4:17.55PM. ,Got My Xbox,Gamecube,Dreamcast April 3rd 5:30PM ,null,GBA Bought First day Midnight ,null,PS2 Game Collection: ,FFX ,Resident evil code veronica X ,Smackdown 3 ,null,Xbox Game collection: ,Dead or alive 3 ,Munchs oddesye ,Halo,null,Gamecube Game Collection: ,Super mario bros. melee ,Luigis mansion ,NBA Courtside ,null,Dreamcast Game Collection: ,Ready to Rumble ,Sonic adventure 1 and 2 ,Silent scope ,null,PSX Game Collection:,Final fantasy 7 to 9 ,Final fantasy Chronicles ,Final Fantasy Antholgy ,Syphon Filter 1 and 2 ,Legend of the dragoon ,Dino Crisis 1 and 2 ,Resident evil 1,2,and 3 ,Pac-man ,Triple play 2001 ,NFL Gameday 2000-2001 ,Crash bandicoot 1,2,and 3. ,Crash Bash ,null,GameBoy Advance Game Collection:,Pokemon Gold ,Spyro SOI ,Zelda ,Sonic
Ave satanas!
Hail thyself!

CHUNK
Message 1 of 14 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
274 posts

Just like the old saying "if at first you dont succed quit and try something else" -nt

Apr 5, 2002
nt = No Text

Message 2 of 14 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2086 posts

I'm not a quiter..i just need mind stipilation -nt

Apr 5, 2002
nt = No Text

Playstation 2 bought march 14th 4:17.55PM. ,Got My Xbox,Gamecube,Dreamcast April 3rd 5:30PM ,null,GBA Bought First day Midnight ,null,PS2 Game Collection: ,FFX ,Resident evil code veronica X ,Smackdown 3 ,null,Xbox Game collection: ,Dead or alive 3 ,Munchs oddesye ,Halo,null,Gamecube Game Collection: ,Super mario bros. melee ,Luigis mansion ,NBA Courtside ,null,Dreamcast Game Collection: ,Ready to Rumble ,Sonic adventure 1 and 2 ,Silent scope ,null,PSX Game Collection:,Final fantasy 7 to 9 ,Final fantasy Chronicles ,Final Fantasy Antholgy ,Syphon Filter 1 and 2 ,Legend of the dragoon ,Dino Crisis 1 and 2 ,Resident evil 1,2,and 3 ,Pac-man ,Triple play 2001 ,NFL Gameday 2000-2001 ,Crash bandicoot 1,2,and 3. ,Crash Bash ,null,GameBoy Advance Game Collection:,Pokemon Gold ,Spyro SOI ,Zelda ,Sonic
Ave satanas!
Hail thyself!

CHUNK
Message 3 of 14 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
274 posts

The new atari classics has pong :) -nt

Apr 5, 2002
nt = No Text

Message 4 of 14 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2086 posts

:o,Is it out yet? -nt

Apr 5, 2002
nt = No Text

Ave satanas!
Hail thyself!

CHUNK
Message 5 of 14 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
274 posts

Yeah I got it its acctually ATARI Anniversary Edition Redux...

Apr 5, 2002
Titles include
ASteroids
Asteroids Deluxe
Battlezone
Black widow
Centipede
Gravitar
Missle Command
Pong
Space Duel
Super Breakout
Tempest
and
Warlords

plus u get a free atari window sticker ! VERY COOL

Message 6 of 14 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2086 posts

Sweet..i think ill borrow more cash to rent it too. -nt

Apr 5, 2002
nt = No Text

Ave satanas!
Hail thyself!

CHUNK
Message 7 of 14 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
274 posts

Acctually....

Apr 5, 2002
I cannot recomend it because they are all RE-DO versions of the games. And to be honest most of them sux.
And some of the other games have the crappiest graphics from bad to worse with the re-do's.
But if you like the old classics they are replicas but I found most of them to be boring and instead of updated graphics they are downgraded ?!
Anyhow I would stick with the new stuff unless your diehard fan of asteroids .. not that there isnt fifty million clones of these games on the internet.

Message 8 of 14 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2394 posts

lol -nt

Apr 5, 2002
nt = No Text

Don't be afraid, nothing wrong with a little "X"

I could not be any more surprised if I woke up with my head stapled to the carpet. - Clark Griswald (Christmas Vacation)
Message 9 of 14 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6646 posts

kool..i'm gonna get Atari Anniversary, Konami Collectors, and space invaders for GBA -nt

Apr 5, 2002
nt = No Text

,null,}=( ?? ,}=( ??,}=( ??,null,Below is a listing of my favorite movies. This list is continually being re-evalutated.,null,Top 5 Movies of all time (in alphabetical order),=====================================,Braveheart,Clerks,Godfather, The,Hoop Dreams,Schindler's List,null,Rest of Top 10 (in alphabetical order),======================================,Empire Strikes Back, The,Fight Club,Memento,Pulp Fiction,Seven Samurai,null,Rest of Top 15 (in alphabetical order),======================================,Godfather II, The,Matrix, The,Shawshank Redemption, The,South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut,Star Wars,null,Rest of Top 20 (in alphabetical order),======================================,Boyz n the Hood,Fresh,Saving Private Ryan,Titanic,Tombstone,null,}=( ??,}=( ??,}=( ??
}=( "
I am the only 5-time Fanboy Hunter
I am the only 5-time Gamer
}=( "

Tha_Playa1's Victory Speech
===========================
'I am very happy to receive the honor of being the only 5-time Gamer. I'd like to take this moment to first and foremost thank God, through him miracles are possible. I'd also like to thank my family and friends. I also couldn't have done this without the help of Cheatster, XxSlashedXx, Demoman, and the rest of the spammers for making this possible. However, there is one person that without him, none of this could have happened for me (get's choked up). Zamboni, thank you. You hard work and ill temper has put me into board immortality (tear comes down my face). Thank you very much!!'
}=( "

Top 5 Movies of all time
========================
Braveheart
Clerks
Godfather, The
Hoop Dreams
Schindler's List

Rest of Top 10
==============
Empire Strikes Back, The
Fight Club