Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 21 2009
By: FPlus I Only Post Everything 1231 posts

CALLING OUT Eric Lempel !

9 replies 12 views Edited Jul 21, 2009
Eric Lempel! Why don't you actually acknowledge your USERS?

We have billions of IDEA's and the man behind the FW Team is no where to be found.

No Contact information... Nothing...

Why SCE-A-E-J Cannot Allow You to Play Music on All Your PS3 Games

If your PLAYSTATION(R) 3 Has 4x USB Slots, You can play PlayStation 2 Games.

-60 GB , 20 GB, 1ST GEN 80GB (MGS4 Piano Black, MotorStorm Pack)

IF your PLAYSTATION(R) 3 Has 2x USB Slots YOU CAN'T play PlayStation 2 Games

-40 GB, NEW 80 GB, 160 GB

Message 1 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1902 posts

Re: CALLING OUT Eric Lempel !

Jul 21, 2009
If your name was out there in a way that made you look like the mental backbone of a product that had such a fanatical fanbase...would you want people to have the ability to easily contact you?
Message 2 of 10 (12 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1108 posts

Jul 22, 2009

SweetSupremacy wrote:
If your name was out there in a way that made you look like the mental backbone of a product that had such a fanatical fanbase...would you want people to have the ability to easily contact you?

i wouldnt want these forum babies to know anything about me if i was him....

Message 3 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4487 posts

Jul 22, 2009

FPlus wrote:

We have billions of IDEA's and the man behind the FEW Team is no where to be found.

This thread is childish and stupid

Message 4 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5298 posts

Jul 22, 2009

What in the world do you want?? A pat on the back and some recognition for yourself and other PlayStation.com Forum members that might have had some sort of influence on a feature in some Firmware Update for the PS3 or PSP? That is crazy! I'm pretty sure the people at Sony are are pretty bright and inventive that can come up with the majority of the features we fine on the system with out our help. I don't think they are scouring the forums looking for ideas to add for future update since they can't come up with something on their own. On top of that if you would have read the Terms of Service for the PlayStation family of web sites. You would have read this.  

4.         OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT ON SITES

Everything on or used in connection with our Sites, including text, images, graphics, logos, audio and video content and software (collectively, “Content”) – with the exception of User Generated Content as defined below – is owned by us or our affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors or suppliers.  You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or in any way exploit any of the Content (including Content that the Sites enable you to download or save) without our express permission.

Here’s what permission we do give you to use the Content.  First, we give you permission to use the Content to surf and view our Sites, which means displaying or loading the Content on your computer in connection with typical web browsing activity.  Second, we give you permission to use the Content for your personal, non-commercial uses.  This means, however, that you do not have our permission to distribute the Content, to publicly display the content, charge any fee for it, use the Content to create your own website, construct a database with the Content or replicate our Sites or any parts of it elsewhere.  (We intend these only as examples and are not an exhaustive list of things you can’t do with our Content).

Regardless of the permissions we give you to use the Content, we remain the sole owner of all the Content, and you do not acquire any ownership rights in the Content by assembling, creating files, downloading or saving any of it.  If we have included an author attribution, a trademark or copyright notice or other legal notices on the Content, you should not remove or alter any of these.

5.         USER GENERATED CONTENT

Some of the Sites have tools that allow you to communicate with other users and to create, post, upload, share and distribute various forms of content for and in connection with the Sites, including pictures, photographs, videos and other information or materials (collectively, “User Generated Content”). Keep in mind that User Generated Content does not include your blog and message board postings. If you post your insights, ideas, opinions and comments on our blog site or message boards, you cannot prevent SCEA or other members of the community from using them, and you give your consent to SCEA and anyone else to use your posts in any manner.

B.  LICENSE FOR USER GENERATED CONTENT

If you post, upload or make available any User Generated Content on our Sites, you will still own the User Generated Content (assuming you have rights to own it) but you are giving us the right to use your User Generated Content.  If you create, transfer, share, send, submit, post or upload any User Generated Content to our Sites, you grant us certain rights to use it (described below) without getting your further permission or having to pay you for it.

In legal terms, by transferring, sharing, sending, submitting, posting, uploading or making available User Generated Content on these Sites, you grant SCEA a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and fully sub-licensable license to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, adapt, translate, archive, store, and create derivative works from your User Generated Content, in any form, format or medium of any kind now known or later developed, both on these Sites and other online locations, and in other forms or media off the Internet. You waive any moral rights you might have with respect to any User Generated Content you provide to us.

So in other words tough luck you posted it on the forums and Sony can do what they want with it since it's theirs and you agreed to it.

Message 5 of 10 (12 Views)
Fender Bender
3418 posts

Jul 22, 2009
He's too busy working on 3.00 to be looking on the forums.
Message 6 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4117 posts

Jul 22, 2009
Yeah and 90% of the crap ideas I've read from this forum alone will never come to the PS3 in our lifetime. Get over it.
Message Edited by TheRazor375 on 07-22-2009 04:12 PM
Message 7 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5308 posts

Jul 22, 2009

I'm not really sure any big company will continue to "post" status reports on a given forum discussing what they're currently working on other than game developers. Even then, they don't always use that particular way to communicate to users - they just post revisions, and it usually fixes major bugs that make the game unplayable or allows the game to be completed as intended.

There's no way one person can acknowledge and respond either yah or nay to everyone who posts in these forums. In fact, even if he did, he has to go through many other departments to get things done, and they may or may not be working on PS3 related stuff (engineering may be working on the PSP at the moment). 

All this assumes that he's the head of the entire company and they company only make's PS3(s).

Message 8 of 10 (12 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1337 posts

Jul 23, 2009

FPlus wrote:

We have billions of IDEA's and the man behind the FW Team is no where to be found.

I know I wouldn't appreciate it if someone went on a forum, used my name, and tried to call me out.  What's your real name?  What do you do for a living?  I know you can't possibly be good at it, look at how you approached this situation.  Your post makes you look like a complete Jerk.  Why would anyone want to give you contact information?  You've only said you have ideas. 

People like you who want to blast Sony Employees need to get a life.  If you are so good and have so many ideas, send them an application and get paid for it.  Otherwise Shut Up.

On a side note: Why do the Mods lock threads for getting too off-topic, but stupid stuff like this stays up for days?

BF3 Stats
Message 9 of 10 (12 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1108 posts

Jul 24, 2009

Na13-31 wrote:

FPlus wrote:

I know I wouldn't appreciate it if someone went on a forum, used my name, and tried to call me out.  What's your real name?  What do you do for a living?  I know you can't possibly be good at it, look at how you approached this situation.  Your post makes you look like a complete Jerk.  Why would anyone want to give you contact information?  You've only said you have ideas. 

People like you who want to blast Sony Employees need to get a life.  If you are so good and have so many ideas, send them an application and get paid for it.  Otherwise Shut Up.

On a side note: Why do the Mods lock threads for getting too off-topic, but stupid stuff like this stays up for days?

thats what the F im sayin.

Na31-13's reply was on point...

Message 10 of 10 (12 Views)