System--  PS3™

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Re: First Time Using Headset.

Apr 5, 2013

I have the Sony Elite headset and God of War Ascension MP.  I cannot remember whether or not a speaker actually apppears next to your name while talking or not.  I always mute everyone (lot of crap talk in that game).

There is a chance that they muted you though. For whatever reason.  Tell you what.... add me on your friends list leave a msg that it is about your headset and I will sign on and party up with you to confrim whether or not I can hear you personally. (Send me a PM on this forum if you would like to discuss that option.)

If at that point I cannot. It is one of two things, you haven't connected it correctly (which it sounds like you have) or you got a bum product and you shuold return it.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1525 posts

Apr 5, 2013

What color are the lights on your mic when the issue happens?

Heres user manual just incase you lost yours.

http://nz.playstation.com/media/Ms_EGVrV/CECHYA-0076%20Wireless%20Headset_Web_GB.pdf

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (43 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Ok seems that i found the issue. Everything was connected correctly. the lights on the mic correspond with the manual for what uses i needed it for. I turned the whole headset on when a lobby was searching for other players and worked. I guess at this point if anyone else has an issue with no one hearing you, just hit the power button on your headset for a split second and it reconnects it? --

A BIG THANK YOU to all the replys on this matter, 

every single one of you helped :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (39 Views)
0 Likes