Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Sep 04 2009
By: SKuLL2244 I Only Post Everything 1265 posts
Offline

HOW ARE AVATARS AND THEMES SO FRICKIN IMPORTANT!?

38 replies 22 views Edited Sep 4, 2009

This is stupid! I PROMISED myself I would NOT make a post complaining about complainers. Now look at me, i'm ashamed to call myself a hypocrite right now but I am.

 

Answer me this 1 question: How are avatars and themes so important? Did PS1 have them? Did PS2? (Somewhat online but no one gave 2 s$%ts) You people are taking this for granted by saying "Oh sony fails right now" "LET'S MAKE A LIST OF UNSUPPORTING PLAYERS" "Put this in your sig if you hate 3.00" 

 

If you hate 3.00 that much, sell you PS3. You're killing the PSN and nobody wants you here. Just go play the other 2 consoles if you hate PS3 so much. I'll tell you what whenever I get sick of playing my PS3, I go play the box. It's not that bad.

 

Just SHUT UP and GROW UP please!

Message Edited by SKuLL2244 on 09-03-2009 08:05 PM
http://www.djdoubles.pixel-gamers.com - Personal Internet Radio.
Message 3 of 39 (22 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 11/14/2004
Offline
614 posts
 

Re: HOW ARE AVATARS AND THEMES SO FRICKIN IMPORTANT!?

Sep 4, 2009
 Tell EM! It doesn't have these guys are 360 fanboys in disguise stirring up trouble. I'm glad my XMB is fast!

Freelance Journalist
Partner At EGM, Twitch.tv, Youtube
http://www.antdagamer.com
Message 1 of 39 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/01/2009
Offline
155 posts
 

Re: HOW ARE AVATARS AND THEMES SO FRICKIN IMPORTANT!?

Sep 4, 2009

SKuLL2244 wrote:

This is stupid! I PROMISED myself I would NOT make a post complaining about complainers. Now look at me, i'm ashamed to call myself a hypocrite right now but I am.

 

Answer me this 1 question: How are avatars and themes so important? Did PS1 have them? Did PS2? (Somewhat online but no one gave 2 s$%ts) You people are taking this for granted by saying "Oh sony fails right now" "LET'S MAKE A LIST OF UNSUPPORTING PLAYERS" "Put this in your sig if you hate 3.00" 

 

If you have 3.00 that much, sell you PS3. You're killing the PSN and nobody wants you here. Just go play the other 2 consoles if you hate PS3 so much. I'll tell you what whenever I get sick of playing my PS3, I go play the box. It's not that bad.

 

Just SHUT UP and GROW UP please!




Hate not have
Message 2 of 39 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/20/2008
Offline
1265 posts
 

Re: HOW ARE AVATARS AND THEMES SO FRICKIN IMPORTANT!?

Sep 4, 2009

Sunnyok wrote:

SKuLL2244 wrote:

This is stupid! I PROMISED myself I would NOT make a post complaining about complainers. Now look at me, i'm ashamed to call myself a hypocrite right now but I am.

 

Answer me this 1 question: How are avatars and themes so important? Did PS1 have them? Did PS2? (Somewhat online but no one gave 2 s$%ts) You people are taking this for granted by saying "Oh sony fails right now" "LET'S MAKE A LIST OF UNSUPPORTING PLAYERS" "Put this in your sig if you hate 3.00" 

 

If you have 3.00 that much, sell you PS3. You're killing the PSN and nobody wants you here. Just go play the other 2 consoles if you hate PS3 so much. I'll tell you what whenever I get sick of playing my PS3, I go play the box. It's not that bad.

 

Just SHUT UP and GROW UP please!




Hate not have

Thanks LOL didn't see that. I was too focused on writing this out.

http://www.djdoubles.pixel-gamers.com - Personal Internet Radio.
Message 4 of 39 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/07/2008
Offline
2231 posts
 

Re: HOW ARE AVATARS AND THEMES SO FRICKIN IMPORTANT!?

Sep 4, 2009

I have the so called other console so I'm all for it (360). Oh and I'm not a 3.00 hater. And yes you are a hypocrite. I WANT MY NEW AVATARS NOW!!!! Seriously the avatars matter. They are a part of your PSN ID. 

Message 5 of 39 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 01/27/2008
Offline
51 posts
 

Re: HOW ARE AVATARS AND THEMES SO FRICKIN IMPORTANT!?

Sep 4, 2009

AntDaGamer wrote:
 Tell EM! It doesn't have these guys are 360 fanboys in disguise stirring up trouble. I'm glad my XMB is fast!
 there is a difference with what you would call a troll cause the xbox people dont know much about the XMB. also i dont think they have enough time to be on a ton of sites from psu.com to youtube to smaller forums all over the net. if no one complains then nothing will be ever fixed about anything and not just some stupid features on the ps3.
 i wonder how many windows xp users would have been happy if they forced to goto vista? do you think everyone would just love microsoft for that? lots of people didnt switch and they were giving options... 

 

other people like things different then I??? IMPOSSIBLE
Message 6 of 39 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/20/2008
Offline
1265 posts
 

Re: HOW ARE AVATARS AND THEMES SO FRICKIN IMPORTANT!?

Sep 4, 2009

king4eternity wrote:

I have the so called other console so I'm all for it (360). Oh and I'm not a 3.00 hater. And yes you are a hypocrite. I WANT MY NEW AVATARS NOW!!!! Seriously the avatars matter. They are a part of your PSN ID. 


Did you not read I already told myself I am a hypocrite LOL.

 

And avatars DON'T matter. You didn't use them in PS2. Taking more time to pick your avatar than play the game. (If you did, i'm sorry you need to get a life.) And finally, be happy the PS3 has videos, music, internet browser because the PS2/PS1 never did/will and you should be happy for that or do what the PS3 was made for and play games. Without being a jackass.

http://www.djdoubles.pixel-gamers.com - Personal Internet Radio.
Message 7 of 39 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/07/2008
Offline
2231 posts
 

Re: HOW ARE AVATARS AND THEMES SO FRICKIN IMPORTANT!?

Sep 4, 2009

SKuLL2244 wrote:

king4eternity wrote:

I have the so called other console so I'm all for it (360). Oh and I'm not a 3.00 hater. And yes you are a hypocrite. I WANT MY NEW AVATARS NOW!!!! Seriously the avatars matter. They are a part of your PSN ID. 


Did you not read I already told myself I am a hypocrite LOL.

 

And avatars DON'T matter. You didn't use them in PS2. Taking more time to pick your avatar than play the game. (If you did, i'm sorry you need to get a life.) And finally, be happy the PS3 has videos, music, internet browser because the PS2/PS1 never did/will and you should be happy for that or do what the PS3 was made for and play games. Without being a jackass.


Im happy with everyting. And we couldnt use em on PS2, if we could........... then I would done it. I use my PS3 for gaming, the avs are just cool. I dont know how to say it. And seriously you didnt need to make this cause everyones different and some people care........... hypocrite.

 

Message 8 of 39 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
223 posts
 

Re: HOW ARE AVATARS AND THEMES SO FRICKIN IMPORTANT!?

Sep 4, 2009
SO let me get this straight if i complain im a 360 fanboy? How am I a fanboy if i dont even like the 360?
Message 9 of 39 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/16/2008
Offline
391 posts
 

Re: HOW ARE AVATARS AND THEMES SO FRICKIN IMPORTANT!?

Sep 4, 2009

there not important, but would be nice to have

 

dont blow your gasket or waste your energy on something so small such as people complaning about them not being there

500 Gig PS3
Nintendo Wii
Zune 80 gig
Message 10 of 39 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes