Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 16 2013
By: KILLA_IM_ON_1 First Son 3 posts

My wireless stereo headset stopped putting the game sound through my headset!

6 replies 66 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

I've turned the headset on and off, reset it, turned off the ps3, updated it, everything. Is it just breaking? i was using it yesterday and it was perfectly fine. I can talk to people and people can talk to me and i hear them, its just the game sound doesnt go through. I have no idea what to do anymore and im not sure its a big enough deal to actually call playstation about it.please help

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

PLEASE HELPPPPPP

Feb 16, 2013

I've turned the headset on and off, reset it, turned off the ps3, updated it, everything. Is it just breaking? i was using it yesterday and it was perfectly fine. I can talk to people and people can talk to me and i hear them, its just the game sound doesnt go through. I have no idea what to do anymore and im not sure its a big enough deal to actually call playstation about it.please help

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (83 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7925 posts

Re: PLEASE HELPPPPPP

Feb 16, 2013

I'm gonna guess the Voice/Game slider has been moved all the way to Voice.  It can happen easily (at least on the original Wireless Stereo Headset as both sliders are on the same side of the headset).

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (78 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 16, 2013

its just the wireless stereo headset for ps3, the standard one or whatever, i dont think it has that.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (75 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
964 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Did you deactivate it somehow. Happened to me before. Check in your audio device settings under accesory settings.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (55 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7925 posts

Feb 16, 2013

On the front side of the frame, above the microphone is a slider (the volume slider is on the back of the same side of the frame).  That slider adjusts the sound to voice, game sound, or pretty much anywhere in between.  I have the original Wireless Stereo headset.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (54 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15234 posts

Feb 16, 2013

KILLA_IM_ON_1 wrote:

its just the wireless stereo headset for ps3, the standard one or whatever, i dont think it has that.

I have it.... you need to LOOK at it....

there are two sliders on the left ear cup.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (49 Views)
0 Likes