Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 17 2010
By: SanFranFolif3 Splicer 78 posts

New UPDATE for 3.45!

15 replies 271 views Edited Aug 17, 2010

GOTCHA! I don't know when is the next update, or if is even going to be a 3.45 neither? All I know there's two major malfunctions that can happen to our/your PS3 console so far. This is for all types of PS3 owners. First what can happen is, yes it's true the infamous Yellow Light Of Death (YLOD) can happen. Second, the Blu-Ray lasers can slowly beam itself to its demise. To all the people who says it is the the system itself, it 's true your Blu-ray laser is dying, or you're experiencing what the SONY Comp. is calling the Playstation experience, the YLOD! And in addition, to all the who people complains about the firmware can make the PS3 console just go off, MAYBE?! I don't see the reason for why not? Because SONY ask us to always update our system; and when we update things are starting to go wrong, so why not?! What if SONY didn't ask us to update our system at all, but people's still get sort of malfunction? Who are the people that we/they going to blame then, GOD?! Satan?! 178 x 2 = 356 + 650.00 (including CA. State tax)= $1,006.00. That's how much I would've pay for, if I had my PS3 fix by SONY. So therefore, yes the PS3 was expensive to make, but the company when it was realeased back in 2006 or 2005, AAAHHHHH!!!! I think? I don't the track the PS3's timeline, I got better things in mind like, WHAT'S HAPPENNING NOW! Going back to what I was saying, $599.99 for the good one. I'm pretty sure they knew what could happen to PS3, so when it happens people are going to call SONY, of course. To have their system fix buy them "SONY" in order to have their money back. Now, I don't have any articles to prove that SONY was so expensive to make, yet why so cheap for them to sell it. YOU MAKE THAT CALL, YOU MAKE THAT DECISION, BECAUSE ALL ALONG WE ARE ALONE! But be prepared this can happen to your system, the APOCALYPS3!

Message 1 of 16 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
587 posts

Re: New UPDATE for 3.45!

Aug 17, 2010

Son, I am dissapoint.

Message 2 of 16 (271 Views)
Gaming Beast
2504 posts

Aug 18, 2010
By the time I realized that your title had nothing to do with the content of your post, I no longer cared what you had to say. Instead of peaking interest, you have thwarted your attempt to gain attention.
Photobucket
Message 3 of 16 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Aug 18, 2010
please use the return key to put a line between key points

punctuation is just as important.

Tired of $ony tromping on what you pay for?
https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

" We have received your complaint.
Thank you for contacting the FTC. Your complaint has been entered into Consumer Sentinel, a secure online database available to thousands of civil and criminal law enforcement agencies worldwide. "
Message 4 of 16 (271 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1910 posts

Aug 18, 2010
Where are the parents? lol
New PS3 Slim 160 Version upgrade to 500gig :smileyvery-happy:. Dec 18, 2010.
Message 5 of 16 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
480 posts

Aug 18, 2010

I want to be completely honest when i say this..... I have had my PS3 for about 2 yrs and i have not once blamed any and i mean any malfunctions on my system (only 1 so far with the dvd drive) on a firmware update... My personal opinion is... the reason  Playstation users  are losing their systems is probably because of over usage or no proper care. Also stop modifying your Playstations and adding non sony products to you systems and maybe your PS3 may have a chance. If you bought an 80 gig system and want to expand your hard drive chances are you should have just sold your old system and upgarded to a 120 or 250 gig system....

JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION

Playstation all day! Card Collector #PokemonMaster

My YouTube: KidsPTC - Please Subscribe!

Get your Portable ID!
Message 6 of 16 (271 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Aug 18, 2010

Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now? back at your comment now back to mine.? Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting? legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the? comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the? reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible? with? legit comments. I'm on a chair.

Message 7 of 16 (271 Views)
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Aug 18, 2010
do i smell Old Spice?

Tired of $ony tromping on what you pay for?
https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

" We have received your complaint.
Thank you for contacting the FTC. Your complaint has been entered into Consumer Sentinel, a secure online database available to thousands of civil and criminal law enforcement agencies worldwide. "
Message 8 of 16 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Aug 18, 2010

Grammar Check dude. All I'm saying

Message 9 of 16 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
799 posts