Apr 01 2013
By: xAaronSx First Son 2 posts

Odd Online Issue

6 replies 111 views Edited Apr 1, 2013

Pretty much I've run into one annoying hitch that keeps me from playing online on any game.

I played fine last night but today it just doesn't want to connect my PS3 to any game servers, I think it has something to do with the error I got when I synced my trophies this morning, when it was syncing I got a error that said I would have to view my trophies in offline mode, I didn't and re synced it and it showed them fine, but afterwards when I tried playing RE6, Persona 4 Arena, Blops2 or any game with a online mode it drops me, this is happening on my PS Vita too.

For some reason I can still access the PS Store, PS Home, Internet Browser, and I can still log into my account.

I've tried the following.

Turning off my PS3/Vita & My Wireless Router (Westell) - Did not work

Deleting the data in my game data utility (if the data was corrupt in some way) - Did not work

I deleted my Network Settings and Readded them - Did not work

I have utterly no idea why this happened or how to fix it but its a problem. I play alot of my games online ~_~

Message 1 of 7 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Re: Odd Online Issue

Apr 1, 2013
Message 2 of 7 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 1, 2013

I've got the same issue witn my PS3 and it's been 4 days !!!! I don't think that your synced have something to do with the problem... I've tried everything to resolve the problem and nothing works.

I really think that it's something with SCEA and not our configuration...

Message 3 of 7 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 1, 2013

First, I have absolutely no idea what origin is but I haven't linked my PSN account to it, and I suppose I'll have to believe that Ric cause I've tried all my options too aside from a full reformat on my PS3 I'll give it more time and hope it resolves itself ~_~

Message 4 of 7 (88 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Hey my name is VEGA SERPENTOR on CS:GO for PS3...i have had the same issue for the last 2 weeks. Basically, everytime i try to play online, it says " Failed to connect to steam, would you like to try again?" im angry i can't play my favorite game!! Please please find someone who can fix this issue....and for anyone out there who has authority over this ps3 game, please add militia and assault maps!

Message 5 of 7 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 3, 2013

This cannot connect to server issue happened to me Monday on both Black ops 2 and Borderlands 2. Tuesday everything ran fine and on the first try. Today (Wednesday) same thing that happened on Monday is happening again.

Message 6 of 7 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Apr 4, 2013

I have had the same problem for over a week now. I have researched a lot of trouble shooting  forums based on the error code my PS3 spits out at me, nothing works. I have reset my router, verified my internet isn't the glitch, etc. The problem spans several online MP games.

Message 7 of 7 (40 Views)
0 Likes