Nov 19 2012
By: TheWater-Boy First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Pending and then downloading

2 replies 149 views Edited Nov 19, 2012

I got the hardened edition of Black Ops 2 and I get with it two free maps and two free backgrounds. I've downloaded three of the four, although for some reason one of the backgrounds isn't downloading. I got under 'Network' and go into 'Download Manager' and it just repeatedly says '0% PEnding', '0% Downloading' then '0% Pending' again... I have no idea how to fix this.

When I go under options for it this is what comes up 'Pause All, Resume All, Status, Pause, Cancel' I'm afraid to cancel as I think I won't be able to get the file back again. It has been sitting like this for 3 days. Also, I haven't had the PS3 on the whole time as I thought turning it off then on might help, it didn't. I've left it on for periods of up to 4 hours, hoping it might just take some time to warm up and download. It is only a 184MB size file so it shouldn't take 4 hours... I don't think. I honestly have no idea what to do and none of my friends have had this problem before, if you dont understand anything I've said here and are still confused please ask and I will do my best to explain. Any advice and help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (149 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13048 posts

Re: Pending and then downloading

Nov 20, 2012

Just cancel it, and download it again.  Game add-ons can be downloaded to any PS3 that is activated under your PSN account, as many times as you need to.  You only have to worry about canceling the download with Playstation Store videos.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Pending and then downloading

Nov 24, 2012

Thanks heaps man! Sorry, I'm terrible with technology :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (125 Views)
0 Likes