Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 03 2012
By: anarch75 First Son 17 posts

PlayStation Network down?

9 replies 745 views Edited Nov 3, 2012

An error has occurred. You have been signed out of PlayStation®Network. (80710B36) For over sixteen hours I have tried over and over to log in but that is all I get every time. My browser still works my smart TV works My desktop works and I'm typing this on my laptop so it is definitely not my internet connection. I ran the internet connection test and the results are ( Obtain IP Address - Succeeded, Internet Connection - Succeeded, PlayStation®Network - Failed ). My system is currently updated with version 4.30. I've searched all over the net and I keep reading PSN is down, PSN is up, Hurricane Sandy took out PSN, PSN is undergoing maintenance, PSN maintenance over network is back up and running. And of coarse people keep saying on forums that it is my internet connection after I've already explained I have a great connection on a total of  eight different devices in my house the only thing that wont work is the PlayStation®Network. ( EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!! ) If anyone is having this same problem or if anyone can help please post it would be vary much appreciated.

Message 1 of 10 (745 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Re: PlayStation Network down?

Nov 3, 2012
I been having troubles off and on past day and a half. Right now downloading is VERY slow. I did speed test and it shows only 1Mbps download speed when it should be at least 8Mbps [all other devices show 8Mbps+] I am trying to download a game for past 24 hours, not working, only 60% when I should be playing it by now.

BTW, didn't install 4.31 patch as I don't trust when they don't spell out exact changes in a patch. I believe it might be related to Sandy, but maybe not.
Message 2 of 10 (721 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 3, 2012

I'm still able to sometimes get on psn, but it still randomly logs me off for a while.

Message 3 of 10 (644 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 3, 2012

I CANNOT sign in at all. I keep getting the error:   "An error has occured. You have been signed out of PlayStation Network. (8071053D)"   SONY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT i have not been able to sign in at all for the past 2 days

Message 4 of 10 (622 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Me too I have the same
Message 5 of 10 (555 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 16, 2012
I keep getting signed and every time i know it's coming is because im playing black ops 2 and I get connection interrupted and then whatever I got that match for challenges i lose and it makes me really mad... so I don't know if its my ps3 or router... I have a westell router by Verizon and my ps3 is about 10 steps away from my router so i don't know
Message 6 of 10 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 17, 2012

Lol.  I've seen this before.

Did you: Pay your utilities bill

Did you: Use another weak wifi signal in your own area to ask for help

Did you: Tell everyone on the forum that you didn't pay your utilities bill

Did you: Get booted off your online game because you can only flow 256 kbps

Did you: Become frustrated for not being in the game and completely missing the tournament

Have a safe and happy holiday season with the family, and don't spend it all in one place!

Message 7 of 10 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

Here you go, the webpage for the PlayStation Network service status:

http://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/237/related/1

Message 8 of 10 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

Well!  It's still up.  Just checked the network status.

Message 9 of 10 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 15, 2014

we are having the same problem

Message 10 of 10 (127 Views)
0 Likes