Apr 21 2013
By: Punfisher Hekseville Citizen 308 posts
Accepted Solution

Uncharted 3 trophies are gone

4 replies 126 views Edited Apr 21, 2013

All of my Uncharted 3 DLC trophies are gone.  I still have my story mode trophies, just no DLC trophies.  Not too long ago my PS3 froze up on me and would not shut off.  I had to unplug it to get it to turn off.  When I restarted a message was there stating I had to reformat my PS3.  So I did and lost all my data.  I re-downloaded all my DLC for all my games.  However I have only reinstalled a few of my games at a time.  Today I reinstalled Uncharted 3.  All the DLC was re-downloaded and installed already.  I started the game and decided to see what trophies I had to unlock, well the DLC trophies I had are all gone now and they had all been synced many times previously.

I tried syncing many times again and it did not work.  I played chapters 1-2 and tried syncing with no luck.  I played a multiplayer match and synced again with no luck.  I never knew you could actually lose your trophies.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance. 

Get your Portable ID!
The gap between PS3 and everything before is so huge that backwards compatibility is more important now than ever. PS3 games should be preserved.
Message 1 of 5 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 trophies are gone

Apr 21, 2013

My Uncharted 3 trophies all show up on the Playstation website, but will not sync with my PS3.  The in-game trophy list even shows what DLC trophies I have unlocked. 

Get your Portable ID!
The gap between PS3 and everything before is so huge that backwards compatibility is more important now than ever. PS3 games should be preserved.
Message 2 of 5 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

You cant really lose trophies. You seem to be having an extreme syncing problem is all (not to be confused with what happend to the titanic...different but equally tragic)

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 3 of 5 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Still can't get the Uncharted 3 DLC trophies to sync.  They show up in online mode, but not offline mode.

Get your Portable ID!
Message 4 of 5 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Finally got my add-on trophies for Uncharted 3 to pop back up.  I doing online chat with Sony and they had do some troubleshooting.  First by starting my PS3 in safe mode.  To do this you turn off the PS3, hold the button down and it will beep, keep holding it down until after the 3rd beep.  Let go.  Safe mode will pop up.  Select option 4 - Rebuild Database.  Once this was done they had me sync my trophies again.  It didn't work, but they said it takes up to 24 hours to sync with the server. 

Afterwards I began to play the game some more and synced my trophies again with no luck.  I eventually unlocked an easy bronze trophy I hadn't previously had and synced my trophies again - all of a sudden my trophies were all there.  Hope this helps anybody else who might have this problem.

Get your Portable ID!
Message 5 of 5 (101 Views)
0 Likes