Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
77 posts

Re: WERE WE SECRETLY BETA TESTING???

Sep 1, 2009
ahh "cLoLe" i said "assumed" and from the GTA4 part you mentioned that you can chat with your friend anywhere on the map even thou it's a BIG map its still the same location DATA wise. In HOME, me and my friend can go to the centrat plaza but i'd be in a different one instead thats where the DIFFERENT LOCATION part steps in, and also i will be on a different server i believe or in other words He or She's in the Theater and im in the Plaza to totally different locations right? And can you tell me any games that allow you to download new Game Updates and installing while your having complete control on the character instead looking at a status bar thats putting a hold on your experience i know its mandatory for online play, that update needs to be installed on the HDD but just imagine, doing Skirmish on Killzone 2 until the Game Update downloads and installs itself so you can play online. Now you can't say no to that. P.s. I highl recommend Killzone 2 for FPS lovers
Message 41 of 47 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Sep 1, 2009
gd point op
Message 42 of 47 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Sep 2, 2009
Good Job Finding Really Good Info +1 =]
http://www.youtube.com/user/sean3385
Message 43 of 47 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
506 posts

Sep 2, 2009

What ?????????????????????????

Message 44 of 47 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2695 posts

Sep 3, 2009

SUPRA123 wrote:

What ?????????????????????????

haha you look like an idiot

R:FOM/R2     U: DF/U2          Infamous           MGS4             GOW III             R&C:F                KZ 2

Message 45 of 47 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2569 posts

Nov 14, 2009

If the coming FW update rumors are true It'll make me believe this even more since the Gamercard color feature looks just like what you can already do from the Home menu pad (PDA.), Even the new XMB photo layout looks like

the one you see in the home menu pad when you select photos to place in picture frames. Have you noticed how the friends list in the Home menu pad looks just like the one in your XMB which came with 3.0?

Message 46 of 47 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Nov 14, 2009
also you can "phone" a friend wherever he is in Home... maybe the xgc will be a 'phone friend' feature?
Message 47 of 47 (6 Views)
0 Likes