Feb 11 2013
By: kevingaiser First Son 3 posts

im having a problem with someone hacking me.

4 replies 146 views Edited Feb 11, 2013

when i play my ps3 sometimes my character moves by himself  all over the place. I cant control what hes doing and it locks me out of the game so i cant get into battle when implaying Dust 514 so I restored the system to default and  it works for a while but hes back. what can i do.. Also i heard that you can hack your own ps3 so people cant do that would that hep?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
264 posts

Re: im having a problem with someone hacking me.

Feb 11, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 11, 2013

how do i find out who it is 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (135 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14994 posts

Feb 11, 2013

you didnt get hacked. you knowingly gave someone your information to share stuff... like DLC and free games.

you bettter change your email address and password, and deactive both your PS3 and his PS3 here http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/home/ and then reactivate your PS3 only, before he does any more damage like steal your credit card information or use the money you have in your Store wallet

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (180 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1423 posts

Feb 11, 2013

So this is when YOUR playing it has nothing to do with anyone else.

Coming to the forums asking how to hack your ps3 to solve a problem is against the user agreement.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (104 Views)
0 Likes