Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
12 posts

Re: install error

Feb 16, 2013

just got a probation for not finishing games, how very gay im super pssd. did not have game sound so was jumpn in and out to try n fix, then got team killed out after guys run n infront of me, it gave me 5 min time out. **bleep** i can barely stand playn this lagy fkn game to begin with then instead of fixn sh!t like that they give u a time out for leaving sh!ty games. ya guess how much im gonna spend buyn new maps and passes. you should def be able to leave retarded lop sided games, like when u come in the middle of a 60 to 10 team death match like ur spse to stay and tuff it out, or my fav set ur connection to best and jump in 1 no  1 speaks english. cmon and fix ur horrible lag ans spare us the tard time out like in fkn 2 years old. fix it or no $ for you.

Message 11 of 12 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

more black ops 2 troubles

Mar 26, 2013

hey after playn some more bops2, game started freezing and going to black screen,(which is the final stray 4 me no more bops2 or any further games from these aholes) after lookn round forums of course there are hundreds of cases of thee serveers and software corrupting every1s ps3. but now i was playn madden offline, and game made weird beep and frooze(not black just jamd). 

what would be the fix 4 this ?????  wipe hdrive again??? will have to go home and check if blu rays work, some people sayd there laser died??? plz help again. and gonna trade that piece of $hit game in 2morrow for army of 2.

any help again would be great

sick of calling support (when they know the prob, u can hear it in there vioces) and they pass the buck back n forth

nice job guys dont fix anything

Message 12 of 12 (21 Views)
0 Likes