Feb 14 2010
By: gerarddub First Son 5 posts

playstation 3 or xbox 360 which one is better?

5 replies 11 views Edited Feb 14, 2010
ps3 it has playstation home good .everything online sucks headset whats the point in using it i cant make out what any one is saying so i dont bother with it. you cant rent videos that sucks.so why does everyone prefare ps3 .xbox 360 online head set no flaws its great .you can rent videos thats great .you can play trivia quizs online voice chat no flaws.so can you tell me why ps3 is better o forgot blue ray videos but how often would you watch them .
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: playstation 3 or xbox 360 which one is better?

Feb 14, 2010
yeah! that's right! PS3 is much better than an XBOX360! I've read all the difference in a site.... I can say that PS3 is still the best gaming unit! great job SONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (11 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1368 posts

Feb 14, 2010

I've never bought a 360, my roomie has one though.  If you're only going to play a very small amount of games a year, the PS3 is better.  The exclusives are generally better quality.  However, if you're like most people who wants to play games constantly, a 360 is better.  I have really given up on trying to convince my friends to buy a PS3.  A couple of them did, but what usually ends up happening is they go back to, or get a 360.  The problem is the 360 is so saturated, that it makes gaming with your friends so much easier to do.

There are many things that make a PS3 better than a 360, everyone knows it, even the 360 worshippers.  Unfortunately one of the biggest things claiming PS3 greatness is how frequent it is for multiplatform games to be INFERIOR on the PS3 due to how they are ported over.  Very few games are superior on the PS3 than the 360.  

Most people are smart enough to know it's not because of the hardware in the systems itself, but they don't care, it's the end result that matters.  

If I could only have access to one system it would still probably be a PS3, but that's mostly because I watch more movies than I do play video games. 

cirkustanz
Metroidvania is my favorite style of game...Would love a sequel to Harmony of Despair!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (11 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Feb 14, 2010

gerarddub wrote:
ps3 it has playstation home good .everything online sucks headset whats the point in using it i cant make out what any one is saying so i dont bother with it. you cant rent videos that sucks.so why does everyone prefare ps3 .xbox 360 online head set no flaws its great .you can rent videos thats great .you can play trivia quizs online voice chat no flaws.so can you tell me why ps3 is better o forgot blue ray videos but how often would you watch them .

Maybe you should take some time to work on your grammar after this thread gets locked...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30031 posts

Feb 14, 2010
Other Platforms
This is first and foremost a PlayStation community. As such, discussions on our gaming forums should be PlayStation-oriented. Topics related to other gaming platforms may be deemed off-topic and removed at our discretion. Furthermore, platform vs. platform threads never end well, often resulting in a flame war. Please refrain from creating such threads on the forums.

Other Platforms
Fastest Grandma In GT
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
921 posts

Feb 16, 2010
Dude you have no idea what you are talking about. 1) get a good mic, it makes everyone sound way clearer. 2) You must be blind we have a video rent store and netflix. Sorry no gay         **bleep** though that's only on xbox.
Message Edited by bren92 on 02-14-2010 06:24 AM
Message Edited by GoHerd35 on 02-15-2010 08:51 PM
bren92 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (11 Views)