Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Aug 11 2009
By: jdubrollins Hekseville Citizen 383 posts
Offline

read my comment

8 replies 2 views Edited Aug 11, 2009
i already can use my surround sound through hdmi. i prefer to use my optical though. i would like it if they put it where the movies you download are in surround sound. i would like cross-game chat. the reputation system will just be a head ache for sony. the people that get beat by me or dont like how i play would just be posting bad comments about me. i dont cheat i just play but people get beat and get mad. sony needs to come wit something big in the next update  
Message 1 of 9 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2007
Offline
4487 posts
 

Re: read my comment

Aug 11, 2009

jdubrollins wrote:
i already can use my surround sound through hdmi. i prefer to use my optical though. i would like it if they put it where the movies you download are in surround sound. i would like cross-game chat. the reputation system will just be a head ache for sony. the people that get beat by me or dont like how i play would just be posting bad comments about me. i dont cheat i just play but people get beat and get mad. sony needs to come wit something big in the next update  

bla bla bla

Message 2 of 9 (2 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
963 posts
 

Re: read my comment

Aug 11, 2009

dont post what you want for the ps3 because you just have jerks like shuTumDown being kids about things

Message 3 of 9 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2007
Offline
4487 posts
 

Re: read my comment

Aug 11, 2009

biggunner7 wrote:

dont post what you want for the ps3 because you just have jerks like shuTumDown being kids about things


first off Im not a kid 2nd I'm kinda a jerk LOL

Message 4 of 9 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/25/2008
Offline
387 posts
 

Re: read my comment

Aug 11, 2009

shuTumDown wrote:

biggunner7 wrote:

dont post what you want for the ps3 because you just have jerks like shuTumDown being kids about things


first off Im not a kid 2nd I'm kinda a jerk LOL


bla bla bla

 

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/sveilleux9 Please
Message 5 of 9 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
963 posts
 

Re: read my comment

Aug 11, 2009

posting kid like things like bla bla bla does not show me that your a adult at all thats why i said your a kid

Message 6 of 9 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2007
Offline
4487 posts
 

Re: read my comment

Aug 11, 2009

sveilleux9 wrote:

shuTumDown wrote:

biggunner7 wrote:

dont post what you want for the ps3 because you just have jerks like shuTumDown being kids about things


first off Im not a kid 2nd I'm kinda a jerk LOL


bla bla bla

 


lol

Message 7 of 9 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2007
Offline
4487 posts
 

Re: read my comment

Aug 11, 2009

biggunner7 wrote:

posting kid like things like bla bla bla does not show me that your a adult at all thats why i said your a kid


lord man who cares

Message 8 of 9 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/11/2008
Offline
1108 posts
 

Re: read my comment

Aug 11, 2009

im with SHU

 

 

BLA BLA BLA

Message 9 of 9 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes