U--J

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (258 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10220 posts

Re: this kid is hacking my ps3

Apr 16, 2013

You can't name people here (It's called Blacklisting and is against forum rules)

Also, what do you mean he's hacking? If you have proof of such, contact Sony directly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (254 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3763 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

GunTrain223 wrote:

my screen name is GunTrain223

his is ****

Edit: blacklisting

U--J

There is nothing anyone can do here. This is a community forum. There are no Sony employees here.

Contact Support right away..

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (253 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Apr 16, 2013

and i did not mean hacking i meant something else i guess when he came to my house to visit he wrote my password down and stole my account also i resolved it i changed my password b4 he could log me off again and srry i did not know naming the player was not alowd i thought it would help u find him ps doesnt count as blacklisting if i say my own tag cause its me not someone else

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (249 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3763 posts

Apr 16, 2013

GunTrain223 wrote:

and i did not mean hacking i meant something else i guess when he came to my house to visit he wrote my password down and stole my account also i resolved it i changed my password b4 he could log me off again and srry i did not know naming the player was not alowd i thought it would help u find him ps doesnt count as blacklisting if i say my own tag cause its me not someone else

Well, I hope it all works out for you.

P.S. Find a new friend.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (245 Views)
PlayStation Support
4051 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Hi GunTrain223,

We don't recommend that people name those suspected of hacking activity in forum threads here, but here are a couple of ways you can report your issue:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218/kw/abusive

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (239 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1272 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Well you solved your own problem. You changed your password. You should do that every 3 months anyway.

Yes there are Sony employee's here the moderators get paid by sony in fact you can look on sony career site and you will see a position for moderator.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (234 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3763 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Toe_Tag_ wrote:

Well you solved your own problem. You changed your password. You should do that every 3 months anyway.

Yes there are Sony employee's here the moderators get paid by sony in fact you can look on sony career site and you will see a position for moderator.

Wrong choice of words. I meant no "tech support" employees.

A moderator would just tell them the same thing we would.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (232 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Oh that old line.:smileywink:

I smell game sharing here.  Just the same, I am glad you seem to have sorted it out.  Lesson to be learned here.

As an aside, and explanation of my "accusation", your password is blocked out, even to you on your system.  When you go into Account Management, anywhere the password is needed, you should see *******.  It is this way for me at least.

This is designed so that no one "visiting" your house can go on and see what it is.  Your password is protected, only so far as you make it.  So in other words; this person would have had to have you GIVE it to them.  Most often cases of this occurrence is the old Game Share tactic.  

Don't feel to ashamed though, plenty of people fall for that.  Just do a search in the Forums for "My Account Was HAcked".  Hacked?  No, just got burned by Game Sharing.  Game Sharing, BT Dubbs, is NOT ALLOWED.  Please feel free to review the Terms of Use and User AGreement:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=psn%20user%20agreement&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC8QFjAA&...

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (149 Views)
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2014

thanks its all good now no longer gamesharing they keep begging me to but i just say no even if its a best friend ive known for so long feel free to correct grammar all you grammar police ok 

Edit: Thread is a few months old, will be locking now.

-Stage_Coach

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (71 Views)
0 Likes