Apr 28 2010
By: opaquenoise First Son 4 posts

IT ONLY DOES EVERYTHING!!!

5 replies 4 views Edited Apr 28, 2010

massive lie....and now with tha last patch it does even less!!!!

Message 1 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Re: IT ONLY DOES EVERYTHING!!!

Apr 28, 2010

And ur point is?

Message 2 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9353 posts

Apr 28, 2010

TheDster wrote:

This thing can do alot, way more then what you pay for i think even with getting rid of the stuff they did.  I stream avis to my old tv the one i think got fried but turning sleep timer on does help they are getting better the burns of some sort on left side of it.  I dont want to do that to my new sony tv just incase its the avis cause they are 380 resolution and less. but on the 1300x1080i samsung they look pretty decent.

..aaaaand this makes tons o'sense.

how are AVI file types going to screw anything up and ,,know what,,im not even going to bother

lol@1300x1080i

Yo dawg I heard you liked quantum mechanics so I didn't do anything, and I did something at the same time.
Message 3 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Apr 28, 2010

This thing can do alot, way more then what you pay for i think even with getting rid of the stuff they did.  I stream avis to my old tv the one i think got fried but turning sleep timer on does help they are getting better the burns of some sort on left side of it.  I dont want to do that to my new sony tv just incase its the avis cause they are 380 resolution and less. but on the 1300x1080i samsung they look pretty decent.

Oh and on my new slim i just bought the freddy krueger dvds and if i play them in full they fit the whole screen and look decent but if i play them in wide  they cut off a inch on top and on bottom kinda like the psone and 2 games do on the bc ps3s, but them movies look good and i know they was shot with ancient technology.  No matter what i do on wide it wont fill screen but full i just go in the options and hit full instead of normal and they will fill screen but on wide they look pretty awesome.

Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Message 4 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Apr 28, 2010

I got a kdl-46v5100 its almost paid for to dont worry its 1920x1080p but i found out 1300 is fine for ps3s cause most games dont do 1920 only one i seen so far is final fantasy 14 others the system upscales

ill bet this is why i thought that tv was so awesome cause they are like 1200x720p native i think most games are something like that,  even with the upscales on this new sony tv it blows what that samsung looked like away and it was more its native on most games.

But it makes them avis look like dvds i mean with the ps3 hdmi cable, It might on this other to that i use but ill bet thats why some of them look good some look real boxy

That tv isnt bad but all blurays are native 1920x1080p i think maybe that caused the burns i dont know but i also slept with it on a movie and when it ended it paused the avi at end and that is what someone told me caused them and they do seem to be clearing up since i started using the sleep timer,  but that new sony tv is awesome ill bet it makes avis look crappy but everything else looks great

Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Message 5 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Apr 28, 2010

Lol i wont lie on this i took one for samsung team on this they shouldnt of been selling this 3 years ago in my opinion, I didnt know what i was looking for but it does look pretty awesome to not as good as this new one but nice.  I dont think ill go samsung again since they leave old products like that on market way past technology period.

Message 6 of 6 (4 Views)
0 Likes