Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 06 2011
By: ROYAL-TEEEE Splicer 48 posts

Is The Playstation Move Worth Getting?

16 replies 4014 views Edited Feb 6, 2011

just curious to know, i havent purchased it but i want to make sure its worth it, i have the wii but i dont like it cause it SUCKS! i dont want the xbox crap either that doesnt even work. ps move looks sooooooooooo interesting and i wanna buy it but im kind of skeptical of it cause some said its not good i dont want to waste money like i did with the wii

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (4,014 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
406 posts

Re: Is The Playstation Move Worth Getting?

Feb 6, 2011

its better than the wii. i bought like 2 weeks ago. now i dont even play it.. cause there no intersesting games for it. its going next to ps3 collecting dust.. i got it for free. so it didnt really affect me...

get it then when good games come out for it. use it..

the only thing is my arm starts hurting. comparing it to the wii. the wii remote can kill ur  hand wile for ps ove it will take a while.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (4,014 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
548 posts

Feb 6, 2011

its a lot more accurate than the wii motion controller. actually i noticed the ps move can read your body movements so the controller sensor is not the only thing the system reads to interpret your movements. as to the 360 i cant say nothing because i never used it.

the most famous game that uses ps move now is heavy rain, which ppl have been saying to be great. when my brother bought the  ps move it came in a package with the sports champions game which has many sport games to be played with the move and i gotta say the table tennis one is awesome. but i dont know what else you could use your move on besides these 2 games

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (4,014 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
548 posts

Feb 6, 2011

Spiderboy646 wrote:

the only thing is my arm starts hurting. comparing it to the wii. the wii remote can kill ur  hand wile for ps ove it will take a while.

lol. so your arm relly need exercices. this is the advantage of these move controllers, you exercice your body without even noticing. after many maches i was sweting wich is a good thing because i could game and work out my lean body

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (4,014 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 6, 2011

Uh i think you should if you want it

i want it but sadly to many good games comming out this year ,

Anyway yeah its pretty good and nice to play with around

Sports champions,Heavy rain , The fight lights out.

you should wait though for more games to come out

(Ps Heroes looks awesome) 8D

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (4,014 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1257 posts

Feb 6, 2011

Seems to me that moving forward it will have increased use in games that aren't specifically Move titles.  Honestly, I think this is the best move Sony could have made with the thing.  Putting in support for main AAA titles gives it alot more justification in buying it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (4,014 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
689 posts

Feb 6, 2011

Bought it a few weeks back but have rarely used it as the only game I have is "Shoot".  There are a couple of big titles out recently which are supposed  to use it and Socom 4 this summer will be designed from scratch for the Move.  I would wait until there are titles out which use and interest you.

Just my 2 cents.

Gray hair is a crown of spendor; it is attained by a rightous life.
Games: F1, Eye of Judgement, BFBC2, Sports Active 2, Shift 2 Unleashed, BF3. Games on order:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (4,014 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Feb 6, 2011

Like deBALZAC mentioned, it's definitely much more accurate than the Wii(which I love-I only play Wii Fit though, lol).
Got the Sports Champions bundle for Christmas and it's great. I love the table tennis game the most though and boy, it's harder than it looks. Played the Kinect at my friend's house-there was a table tennis game on there as well, but it was soo easy. I kind of want a 360 for the Kinect since Dance Central looks fun, but I'm hoping there will be something like it for the PS3.
Anyways, along with the bundle was this disc with demos of EyePet and Kung Fu Riders which are cuute-my younger brothers enjoyed them. I recently downloaded a demo of Kung Fu Live. What a workout, man, and it's pretty ridiculous-my brothers got a kick out of it also.

But yeah, there's some pretty fresh games comin' out soon like Virtua Tennis 4 and No More Heroes, so I don't think it's a waste of money

Oh, what I LOVE is the glowing ball on the PS Move-it's soo prettyyy~

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (4,014 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Feb 7, 2011

If you want to be sold on Move then play Dead Space Extraction. If you have access to Extraction on a Wii play that first then play Extraction on the PS3 with Move. It's probably the best example of the Move's true 1:1 and really shows how inaccurate the Wii controls can be. Killzone 3 looks like another showpiece for Move. Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition is another great example of how much a game changes with Move. I found it much more enjoyable with the Move.

It sounds like you are pretty interested in the Move, so I would say go out any buy 1 Move control (you don't need the navigator, you can use the sixaxis instead) and the PS Eye (if you don't already have one) and just download a bunch of the Move demos on PSN. Tumbler and Echochrome 2 are great examples of Move exclusive experiences. Check out the R.U.S.E. demo too for a very fun game that uses the Move very well. I think there is a demo of Extraction too!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (4,014 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
548 posts

Feb 7, 2011

Daigen wrote:

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition is another great example of how much a game changes with Move. I found it much more enjoyable with the Move.

I loved this game but i had not the chance to play it with move. it seems to be a lot more fun with move indeed

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (4,014 Views)
0 Likes