Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jan 30 2010
By: jgrizzle358 PlayStation MVP 641 posts
Offline

Sony is evil

14 replies 705 views Edited Jan 30, 2010

Sony is evil.... before u get on my case about being a "troll" (stupidest label ever) here's why: Sony's PS3 system has been designed to break on purpose so that they can take more of your money. also, if u have a warranty Sony tries every excuse to void it. Now my system hasn't broke, it just freezes at times. But I think, even with the price cut, PS3 is overpriced, now, I think they need to investigate Sony cuz rumor is they purposely made it so their systems would have freezing issues and stuff so they could steal more of our money. Now, my question is, why is anyone with enough balls to actually stand up and speak against Sony considered a troll? what we NEED is more protesters. yes, Sony has good products, but their reliability is horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE. and they are very dark and they LOVE to SCAM their customers outta their money.    

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (705 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/07/2008
Offline
584 posts
 

Re: Sony is evil

Jan 30, 2010
Our you sure you not talking bout the Eggs Bocks who intentionally realeased a broken system just to rush it out first
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (705 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/03/2007
Offline
8540 posts
 

Re: Sony is evil

Jan 30, 2010

you're funny. designed to break on purpose hmm, brilliant plan for one of the worlds largest electronics companies, commit massive fraud. yea. makes perfect sense.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (705 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/07/2009
Offline
1518 posts
 

Re: Sony is evil

Jan 30, 2010

Chingkwee wrote:

you're funny. designed to break on purpose hmm, brilliant plan for one of the worlds largest electronics companies, commit massive fraud. yea. makes perfect sense.


 

exactly thats like saying 9/11 was a conspiracy.
PhotobucketGif Created on Make A Gif
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (705 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/26/2009
Offline
980 posts
 

Re: Sony is evil

Jan 30, 2010
yup your a troll . going through all your posts . you fit the text book definition . stop wasting your time . nobody cares that your not having fun ,
" As much as I would like for people to communicate and use their mics it will never happen. Party chat insured that. " - as stated in a xbox forum concerning with cross game chat ruining team oriented gaming..... becarefull what you wish for .
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (705 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
5451 posts
 

Re: Sony is evil

Jan 30, 2010

fuzzyclutter wrote:
yup your a troll . going through all your posts . you fit the text book definition . stop wasting your time . nobody cares that your not having fun ,

^^ Agreed.

 

The definition of a troll is someone who has nothing helpful to provide and at the same time only makes negative remarks to cause disruption. OK... Maybe that's not a real definition. But, it's mine. LOL! 

 

Now, if you'll excuse me, there are some people on this forum that actually NEED help with something.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (705 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/08/2007
Offline
4323 posts
 

Re: Sony is evil

Jan 30, 2010

Chingkwee wrote:

you're funny. designed to break on purpose hmm, brilliant plan for one of the worlds largest electronics companies, commit massive fraud. yea. makes perfect sense.


Haha I know, Its not like they even profit from any of it, so there would be no point.
Wondering why the price was set $50 higher for repairs?
60gig parts are scarce, and cost more money as they are out-dated.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (705 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/05/2007
Offline
473 posts
 

Re: Sony is evil

Jan 30, 2010
 Kinda like that Mission Impossible self destruct message. 
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (705 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/10/2008
Offline
3399 posts
 

Re: Sony is evil

Jan 30, 2010

jgrizzle358 wrote:

Sony is evil.... before u get on my case about being a "troll" (stupidest label ever) here's why: Sony's PS3 system has been designed to break on purpose so that they can take more of your money. also, if u have a warranty Sony tries every excuse to void it. Now my system hasn't broke, it just freezes at times. But I think, even with the price cut, PS3 is overpriced, now, I think they need to investigate Sony cuz rumor is they purposely made it so their systems would have freezing issues and stuff so they could steal more of our money. Now, my question is, why is anyone with enough balls to actually stand up and speak against Sony considered a troll? what we NEED is more protesters. yes, Sony has good products, but their reliability is horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE. and they are very dark and they LOVE to SCAM their customers outta their money.    


wow, this has got the be the best conspiracy ever....this and the 9/11 conspiracy.

 

Bush is evil , he planned 9/11!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (705 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/16/2008
Offline
5832 posts
 

Re: Sony is evil

Jan 30, 2010
LoL what would this guy think if he ever tried the other box

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (705 Views)
0 Likes