Treasure Hunter
4942 posts

Re: PS4 Useless

Aug 7, 2014

SergeantVincent wrote:

Wow, Shadoe and Panther actually getting along.

Is the world ending? Is this real life? 

No, the world's still here.  

Message 41 of 82 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11946 posts

Aug 7, 2014

SergeantVincent wrote:

Wow, Shadoe and Panther actually getting along.

Is the world ending? Is this real life? 

Click your heals 3 times "Theres no place like home. Theres no place like home" Smiley Very Happy

We just didnt always agree with everything is all. 

Skimble photo skimble-o_zps32latisj.gif
Message 42 of 82 (177 Views)
Fender Bender
2809 posts

Aug 7, 2014

fostermacation wrote:

I was about to smash my PS4 for some fun some months ago when I was saying there are no games to play. To my luck sniper elite 3 came out and I didn't smash my PS4 office space style. I don't want to get a warning again so i'll put in this clean version of what I was going to do to my PS4 to put a smile on my face. The paper jam was a cs-747484-fd among other error codes I was getting all the time some months back but I have not had one pop up in some time now.

Smashing electronics would only make you look like a tool.

Message 43 of 82 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4446 posts

Aug 7, 2014

Hermaeus_Moron wrote:

Patience:  No longer a virtue, apparently.

Has nothing to do with patience!! It has to do with a company who states they built their ps4 console for us. Now how can Sony prove this when there is so little the ps4 does? Hardly any AAA games and same goes for MP side. Yet Sony is charging for online? So does this mean the indies is all you get for online?

Last but not least is a ps4 console that does very little!!! Once again is this Sony showing how they care for the gamer? In my world when someone states to be for something they better have shown proof of this. So where are the ps4 updates? You know to make the ps4 a better console for the gamer?

If anything Sony lied and you all fell for it. "Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me"!

Message 44 of 82 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8318 posts

Aug 7, 2014

murphdawg1 wrote:

fostermacation wrote:

I was about to smash my PS4 for some fun some months ago when I was saying there are no games to play. To my luck sniper elite 3 came out and I didn't smash my PS4 office space style. I don't want to get a warning again so i'll put in this clean version of what I was going to do to my PS4 to put a smile on my face. The paper jam was a cs-747484-fd among other error codes I was getting all the time some months back but I have not had one pop up in some time now.

Smashing electronics would only make you look like a tool.

Sniper elite 3 saved me from smashing my system. Odds are I would have bought myself another PS4 so Sony wins in the end.

Message 45 of 82 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4942 posts

Aug 7, 2014

@uh-oh 

It's time to give it a rest bud.  Just let it go and take it day by day with our new cnsole.  There comes a time when we have to just learn to accept things as they are, but also know that all of this is temporary with the PS4.  In time we will have the features we want, and the games - in time!  For now, just play the thing for games and forget about the rest of it.  Sony will update the console as they see fit, and none of our ranting is going to change their time line.  Until then, either unplug it and wait for better days, or simply enjoy it for what it has to offer now.  That's all any of us can do at this point.  

Message 46 of 82 (154 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
12330 posts

Aug 7, 2014

uh--oh wrote:

Hermaeus_Moron wrote:

Has nothing to do with patience!! It has to do with a company who states they built their ps4 console for us. Now how can Sony prove this when there is so little the ps4 does? Hardly any AAA games and same goes for MP side. Yet Sony is charging for online? So does this mean the indies is all you get for online?

Last but not least is a ps4 console that does very little!!! Once again is this Sony showing how they care for the gamer? In my world when someone states to be for something they better have shown proof of this. So where are the ps4 updates? You know to make the ps4 a better console for the gamer?

If anything Sony lied and you all fell for it. "Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me"!

fOR  THE UPMTEETH TIME, REQUESTING BAN

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 47 of 82 (150 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4942 posts

Aug 7, 2014

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

Hermaeus_Moron wrote:

fOR  THE UPMTEETH TIME, REQUESTING BAN

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy  I do apologize, but that was funny!! 

Message 48 of 82 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1814 posts

Aug 7, 2014

uh--oh wrote:

Hermaeus_Moron wrote:

I've been through several console launches before and they were all, without exception, underwhelming.  I did some research before I bought the PS4 and expected at least a year's wait until the "good stuff" started rolling in.  I didn't "fall" for anything.  I got what I expected.  

Message 49 of 82 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4446 posts

Aug 7, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

@uh-oh 

It's time to give it a rest bud.  Just let it go and take it day by day with our new cnsole.  There comes a time when we have to just learn to accept things as they are, but also know that all of this is temporary with the PS4.  In time we will have the features we want, and the games - in time!  For now, just play the thing for games and forget about the rest of it.  Sony will update the console as they see fit, and none of our ranting is going to change their time line.  Until then, either unplug it and wait for better days, or simply enjoy it for what it has to offer now.  That's all any of us can do at this point.  

Sorry you don't understand. I will leave my reply for your post as follows. Does the word sheep come to mind?

Message 50 of 82 (141 Views)
0 Likes