Uncharted Territory
1624 posts

Re: Sad story, returning my ps4 today

Mar 31, 2014

pretty pathetic. a useless 12 yearold troll on support .lol  lets see ms was down the 1st 2 days of titanfail.lol

Message 11 of 14 (152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Apr 1, 2014

Don't listen to the fan boys. Sony's customer support has always been, and I'm afraid, always will be garbage. You can't get a straight answer out of them for anything. God forbid you ask questions about the product you just bought, then get irritated when you don't get an answer!

Just take the share button for example. This thing was touted as a huge feature for the PS4, and as of right now, it's completely useless. Most of the time it doesn't record your last 15 min of gameplay as advertised, you can only upload to FB (??? Who's bright idea was that?) No youtube capabilities, and no archiving on the stream, which if something cool happens while you're streaming, you're **bleep** out of luck on getting that gameplay... Basically you have to manually set up to record, to insure you actually WILL get a recording, hope something cool happens, then upload to FB, download from FB so you can upload to youtube.... And zero updates since launch.... So, one of the BIGGEST features of the PS4 doesn't even work as advertised and hasn't been updates since launch... Oh and asking them about it on Twitter gets you a "check out the blog" answer, to which the blog says "coming soon."  

Defend Sony all you people want, the unanswered/ avoiding questions and complete lack of caring is only irritating the base. It's becoming more and more noticable... 

Message 12 of 14 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Apr 1, 2014

While i agree the OP is being unreasonable...even i'm about ready to leave Sony but for a much more reasonable reason.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-Support/ce-34878-0-Error/td-p/20287161/page/132

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-4-Support/When-is-ps4-error-ce-34878-0-FINALLY-go...

http://www.redmondpie.com/fix-for-ps4-ce-34878-0-save-game-error-coming-officially/

They have been aware of this for ages and still no fix...no nothing meanwhile more and more gaming media outlets cover it thousands complain online...and Sony's response? /Crickets....  i Really REALLY dislike The Xbox brand and it's exclusives but at least it would allow me to play multiplatform games reliably at this point...truly losing hope.  I have so much invested into the Playstation brand though between handhelds consoles software time etc...i truly hope they fix this like...yesterday.

PlayStation 4
Playstation 3
3DSXL Cosmo Black
Vita 2000 (Slim) Black Borderlands 2 bundle
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU6bsOtsK8T5BA1zTZ1458g
Owner of LiquidEvilGaming Youtube channel
@LiquidEvilGames Twitter
Message 13 of 14 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
246 posts

Apr 1, 2014

DarkForce96 wrote:

Just take the share button for example. This thing was touted as a huge feature for the PS4, and as of right now, it's completely useless. Most of the time it doesn't record your last 15 min of gameplay as advertised, you can only upload to FB (??? Who's bright idea was that?) No youtube capabilities, and no archiving on the stream, which if something cool happens while you're streaming, you're **bleep** out of luck on getting that gameplay... Basically you have to manually set up to record, to insure you actually WILL get a recording, hope something cool happens, then upload to FB, download from FB so you can upload to youtube.... And zero updates since launch.... So, one of the BIGGEST features of the PS4 doesn't even work as advertised and hasn't been updates since launch... Oh and asking them about it on Twitter gets you a "check out the blog" answer, to which the blog says "coming soon."  

Defend Sony all you people want, the unanswered/ avoiding questions and complete lack of caring is only irritating the base. It's becoming more and more noticable... 

the share button works fine for me. if you double tap the button it will record your gameplay till you double tap it again to stop. You have to start recording in order for it to record what you want. If you want to take a screenshot you hold the share button till you see the screenshot icon.

as far as uploading directly to youtube or any other site other than facebook / twitter it would be nice to link to other services yeah im with you no that one. but broadcasting to twitch or ustream is good enough for me. they were saying in the next update we'll be able to archive what we stream and be able to edit the videos we make from the ps4 to twitch.

Message 14 of 14 (91 Views)
0 Likes