Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
17 posts

Re: Share Issue

Dec 3, 2013

Anybody know what could cause this or how to fix it?

Message 80 of 605 (230 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Re: share button not recording

Dec 3, 2013

This needs to be investigated by Sony!

Last night I got the KillZone trophy where you need to do 6 headshot in one adrenaline rush. I then imediatly pressed the share button and a clip was saved. When I  came back to upload it, the saved clip had the right tumbnails, but contained gameplay from like 30-45 min prior my achivement.

As the recording is described, when share button is pressed (or long pressed depending on settings) the last frame of gameplay should at least be in the clip (if you took a clip 2 sec ago, you should have 2 sec of gameplay by pressing it again) but it was not the case for me.

I must say that it is a random occurence, it usualy work as expected but it seems like with right circumstances the saved gameplay is not the expected one last few miniutes!

Share if it has appened to you as well!

Message 81 of 605 (217 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 3, 2013
I'm having the same issue. I press share in Fifa 14 multiplayer and the menu comes up. I closer the menu and finish playing. When I come back to the video it has the correct title of the half of the match I was in but the video is from about an hour beforehand. Given that it is an hour I'm about to do a test to see if changing daylight savings time does anything. Otherwise I won't be able use the share feature when something good happens. Very annoying.

It's happened every time I've tried: twice in Fifa and once in c.o.d.
Message 82 of 605 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Dec 3, 2013
Let me know if DST fixes the issue; that's a good idea.
Message 83 of 605 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
614 posts

Re: share button not recording

Dec 3, 2013

This is not the support forum. You can tell, because the support forum says "Support". This one says "PlayStation General".

digitalseraph2.jpg

Add me as a friend to chat or just play games -- PSNid: seraphim_falconu

checkoutbanner.jpg

Message 84 of 605 (207 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 4, 2013

Got the same problem last night. I got the KillZone trophy where you need to do 6 headshot in one adrenaline rush. I then imediatly pressed the share button and a clip was saved. When I  came back to upload it, the saved clip had the right tumbnails, but contained gameplay from like 30-45 min prior my achivement.

As the recording is described, when share button is pressed (or long pressed depending on settings) the last frame of gameplay should at least be in the clip (if you took a clip 2 sec ago, you should have 2 sec of gameplay by pressing it again) but it was not the case for me.

I must say that it is a random occurence, it usualy work as expected but it seems like with right circumstances the saved gameplay is not the expected last few miniutes!

Is that a bug!?

Message 85 of 605 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
276 posts

Dec 4, 2013
i tried helping but I think its random. i've come across some people like your self that is having problems like that and i've come across others that say their share feature is working with no problems. I don't know what else i can try to help.
Message 86 of 605 (224 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

PS4 not recording gameplay

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2013

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem. Occasionally I'll want to upload a video clip using the share button, and rightly so there will be the right time and appropriate thumbnail for the clip I want, but when I click into it it has some older recording there. Every time this happens I have to go into my captures folder and just delete everything so that it will record properly, although it seems to be a reoccurring problem. It's particularly frustrated me since I have had some epic gameplay moments and have only found that it is nowhere to be seen. 

Message 87 of 605 (346 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Dec 4, 2013
I definitely think it's a bug. It's obviously not working correctly. There's probably certain circumstances that cause it to trigger (explaining the randomness) so not everyone is experiencing it.

I really hope Sony is aware though. It needs to be fixed. I don't know any official avenues to go through to make sure they are aware. I hope they scan the forums daily.
Message 88 of 605 (219 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: PS4 not recording gameplay

Dec 4, 2013

Anyone?

Message 89 of 605 (325 Views)
0 Likes