Sackboy
464 posts

Re: We are no longer asking Sony now DEMANDING a fix for error ce-34878-0

Apr 1, 2014

I get what your saying Scruff. Because to me even if stuff isnt fixed right now im fine. I wont die if i dont game today. I know it will get fixed. I just try to see others point of view as gaming may be a HUGE part of their entertainment. Which is fine. The reason i say things should get fixed a bit quicker is because when you consider E3 is coming shortly, even though the ps4 wasnt released last E3 it feels kinf of like it was. So for E3 to be coming already again with no huge major updates or whatever, when you look back you think "what did we truly get from the ps4 so far".

It almost feels like PS4 may only truly shine after the next E3, so last E3 was pointless in terms of ps4 news. Because nothing came from it except the system itself. Driveclub and others delays, etc make the whole year feel voided. Again only a point of view.

Message 11 of 40 (164 Views)
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Apr 1, 2014

If anyone here has a problem with me telling people to be patient, please contact me via PM. I try to help people and this is what I get in return? No thanks...

BannerFans.com

Message 12 of 40 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Apr 1, 2014
You're trying to help people by telling people they are being impatient after THREE + months with no fix... And over two without even an update? That's a funny definition of help lol.
PlayStation 4
Playstation 3
3DSXL Cosmo Black
Vita 2000 (Slim) Black Borderlands 2 bundle
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU6bsOtsK8T5BA1zTZ1458g
Owner of LiquidEvilGaming Youtube channel
@LiquidEvilGames Twitter
Message 13 of 40 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2014

psxsage wrote:
You're trying to help people by telling people they are being impatient after THREE + months with no fix... And over two without even an update? That's a funny definition of help lol.

I will try to explain this to you one more time and in detail without mentioning patience.

It is more than likely that there will be a fix to this and any other bugs in the next system update. I don't know how Sony rolls out the updates as far as which countries/regions get it first, nor do I know exactly when and how often they occur. Take into consideration that Sony is working diligently on this issue and any other issues the PS4 is currently having. They must properly research the problem and take the required steps to fix the issues once and for all rather than act quickly and provide a fix that will only work temporarily. This is not something that can be done overnight or in a short period of time, especially if the issues are serious.

That's all I'm going to say about it. If you don't believe me, then that's fine by me. I can't convince you or anyone else that it will be fixed, so I'm not going to bother discussing this anymore.

BannerFans.com

Message 14 of 40 (147 Views)
Fender Bender
4243 posts

Apr 1, 2014

Skruffpunk wrote:

VIPER-Spark wrote:

I actually agree with the poster here. I think the ps4 had a stellar launch, in terms of them kicking xbox **bleep**, but it feels not so stellar now. Not just error codes but other reasons. While i absolutely love the ps4, so much i am trying to sell my ps3 because  i really dont use it anymore, i still feel the lack of something. I do believe it has to do with changing/contract ending for alot of staff at sony. We kind of get left in the dark while that happens. thats normal.

But i think when there is an issue enough people need to jump in to get attention, otherwise nothing will be done for a bit. Just takes companies when people arent getting involved. They sold tons of units, and if nobody complains about something specific, all they care or see if the tons of units sold so nothing is done. Which again how any company today will react. If there is no issue then why fix it.

I believe to me the ps3 launch was much better because it felt like more of a jump from the ps2. But from ps3 to ps4 it doesnt feel like a huge leap YET because of all the ports or games made on ps3/ps4. It feels slale too quick. Or maybe gaming isnt appealing to me anymore like it used to be.

I think the poster feels like many do but they dont say anything because people think they xbox fans. I can honestly tell you i never owned any xbox nor have i any idea how the controller works. It was never appealing at all.

I am concerned about how people feel about this. I really am. All I'm asking is for is these people to show some patience and allow Sony the time that they need to properly fix the problems and make the PS4 the best console available. As with any new console, there are going to be some issues, but they'll get worked out and eventually new things will be added. Don't worry, just relax and have fun. The best is yet to come.

I would also like to say that people calling me a fanboy and saying that I'm acting and/or being stupid when responding to these threads isn't gonna help the situation at all. I'm here to help people and make them understand the meaning of patience. I do this with nothing but good intentions, even though I may be blunt at times. The last thing I want to do is start a flame war, so as of this post I am excusing myself from this particular conversation. I wash my hands clean of this.

Well being patient is one thing but telling someone to get rid of their ps4 because you don't want to see their crying post is hypocritical at best. Still though whether it be one day or 4 months, if your console is broken and not working properly. Thats reason to gripe.

You sound young so just imagine if it was a new tv or car etc. that you bought first day and got it home and it doesn't work right. I am sure you would not be happy!!! Im also sure you wouldn't be as patient either... So if anything feel for your fellow gamer because he can't have fun with his new console like you can.

Message 15 of 40 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2446 posts

Apr 1, 2014
@uh--oh

You sir, are an idiot and on obvious troll.
Message 16 of 40 (140 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2014

And that's all good and fine..but we haven't even had an update or response to the issue for over 2+ months now...nevermind even a fix...Surely even YOU Skruffpunk must admit communication to it's customers about the issue is poor at best?  I doubt i or other customers would be update if at LEAST we were getting communicated to further about the issue.  But we are not even getting that..they are blantly ignoring their customer base.  As for it being fixed in the next system update i really doubt that,we have had a few in the 3+ months we have been waiting none of which address it (nor do i expect the next one will).   And if as you say Sony is "working dilligently" on the issue you would think a line of communication would at least be open and at least TELL us more about what is going on,i can't speak for everyone but that would at least satisfy me for the moment...but no all we are getting now is /crickets....  So if you find that acceptable as a customer

"That's all I'm going to say about it. If you don't believe me, then that's fine by me"

PlayStation 4
Playstation 3
3DSXL Cosmo Black
@LiquidEvilGames Twitter
Message 17 of 40 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2446 posts

Apr 1, 2014
@psxsage

What? So they can tell you a date, then run into difficulty and have to delay the fix. I could only imagine how much you would cry then.
Message 18 of 40 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Apr 1, 2014

If your interpretation of "crying" is asking for a working product...Troll you are indeed

Secondly at least something?...At this point the last we have heard officially is "we are looking into it" That's not even an admission they believe it to be a widespread issue.  

PlayStation 4
Playstation 3
3DSXL Cosmo Black
@LiquidEvilGames Twitter
Message 19 of 40 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2446 posts

Re: We are no longer asking Sony now demanding a fix for error ce-34878-0

Apr 1, 2014
@psxsage

If it's not working then take it back or send it in, mine doesn't do what you are saying yours does, so it is not functioning properly.

Message 20 of 40 (124 Views)
0 Likes