Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 03 2013
By: dabuz18 Hekseville Citizen 237 posts

10 Things to fix in allstars (Important)

[ Edited ]
19 replies 644 views Edited Apr 3, 2013

This list is going to Maj, who will then be sending it to Sony Santa Monica, so please take this seriously.

Keep in mind that this includes MAJOR issues with the game. It does not include EVERYTHING that is problematic with the game but it should fix the big problems.

Maj: (From his blog) "I know you’ve been very active in supporting PASBR and i appreciate that, so what i’d recommend is for you guys to put together a list of 5-10 high priority fixes/suggestions that you’d like to see in a future patch and post it here. I’ll try forwarding it to SMS, but i can’t guarantee that i’ll have any more luck reaching someone than you would."

1: Fix Rival Arena's frame drop problems, this is an issue online and offline.
2: Fix Sly's lack of landing lag, he currently has the same landing lag as before patch 1.10.
3: Fix all of Kat's glitches involving debris caused by being online or having more than 1 kat with debris in the field. This includes invisible debris, debris that floats randomly around the stage, frame drops, and debris with no hitboxes. Kat's grab can cause people to fly out of the map or become stuck in a permaneant stasis by being hit while in the throw. Kat's jab is literally the best move, it needs a startup increase by a significant amount (10 frames)
4: Many supers are glitchy: Drake, Isaac, Zeus all have level 3s that will freeze the game occasionally. Ratchet's level 3 can glitch and not fire shots where aimed. Isaac's level 1 is glitchy online and will randomly turn around or aim on it's own. Sir Dan's level 2 will not home correctly in lag. Ratchet's level 1 setup against the wall can be jumped out of online and offline. Level 2s and level 3s can be interrupted only online when hit during certain points in the startup.
5: Ranked mode: Fix the belt system so that players get their titles after a season ends. Add some form of 1v1 matchmaking, even if not ranked.
6: Zeus's roll allows him to maintain almost infinite invincibility, enough to avoid most level 3s, by spamming roll and over, giving him more roll cooldown would fix a major issue.
7: Fix the character swap glitch that causes players to be given a random character when going into a ranked or quick match.
8: "Handcuff glitch": This varies by character, but certain characters are able to stick the opponent onto themselves (Emmett, Hachi, Isaac), this removes all mobility from the afflicted character.
9: When being killed or activating a super, some characters may spawn or leave their super state and be unable to use their supers.
10: Certain projectiles will become invisible due to online. This includes the Coles' tethers, Isaac's buzz blade, Emmett's turrets on spawn and turret shots may be invisible.

psn: dabuz18
Check out my Youtube channel for high level Allstar matches and eventually other video game gameplay. http://www.youtube.com/user/dabuz18/videos?flow=grid&view=0
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 20 (644 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: 10 Things to fix in allstars (Important)

Apr 3, 2013

I'm actually surprised, a fix list that doesn't complain about balance, and addresses actual problems. Good work.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (632 Views)
Wastelander
637 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Don't forget SD's level 2 orbs not even following an opponent (not just following incorrectly).

Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 20 (622 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Agree with everything especially kat's jabs >.>
 photo ak0mq_zpsbdfaa4d4.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 20 (607 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
638 posts

Apr 3, 2013
You know what's funny I was playing as Toro and the handcuff glitche happen when I was fighting Raiden lol
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 20 (577 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
811 posts

Apr 3, 2013

that i have to agree

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(Mains)
(Male)--------(Female)
1: Parappa--1: Kat
2: Sackboy---2: Sackgirl
3: SirDan-----3: Fat princess
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 20 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Definitely a good list.  But even thought this doesn't really count as a "fix" for something already in the game, I still think we should propose some sort of solution to the problem of hosts quitting and ending the match for everyone.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 20 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Host migration should be added and this list is perfect
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 20 (558 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
237 posts

Apr 3, 2013

TY for that suggestion, i'm actually going to add that in ranked mode changes.

psn: dabuz18
Check out my Youtube channel for high level Allstar matches and eventually other video game gameplay. http://www.youtube.com/user/dabuz18/videos?flow=grid&view=0
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 20 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Apr 3, 2013
I had the handcuff glitch happen when a raiden slid into my tesla spikes and I was trapped onto him, crazy stuff
#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 20 (414 Views)
0 Likes