Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Re: 8 more DLC :D

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

@n0rmal94 lol

@HM01_Impaler i said not to make a list, because i don't want to keep seeing Big-Boss/Old Snake/Solid Snake (im okay with naked snake), snake is a Nintendo character, that is a disgrace to Playstation if they were to add him in, adding him in would basicallly be like Playstation 3 telling the Wii that it is better (The Wii is garbage, and the Wii U, dont get me sterted...), also the hooded traveler would suck unless by the "hooded traveler" you mean the dude from prototype or assasins creed or the hunter from L4D(he would rock)

also its not really advertising anything anymore, since they are already in the game

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 21 of 86 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

Solid Snake/Old Snake/Naked Snake/Big Boss
Cloud
Crash
Spyro
Ico
Wander
Nathan Hale
Hooded Traveler

When people make suggestions, could they do research first? Snake WILL NOT be in this game. The creator of the series has specifically staed he does not like the idea of those two competing against each other.

Next, Square Enix almost NEVER gives out a character to be used in another game, EVER!!! 

Ico, Wander: NEVER. Do people not forget they REFUSED to have their characters in the game?

On that note, Hooded Traveler is from another game with much artistic merit. They are likely to be like Team Ico in that respect. However, I could almost see a Journey Stage: that would make some sense.

Spyro: He's a Skyalnder now. They wouldn't probably want him in some ultra violent game. And even if they let him in, he'd cost SO much money. Activision is about the $$$. This goes for Crash as well.

Nathan Hale: 1/8 It could maybe happen.

Message 22 of 86 (129 Views)
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Also, in reference to Hot Shots Golf, it is in the game because many characters in THIS game have appeared as special characters during the franchise's history. Smiley Wink
Message 23 of 86 (124 Views)
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:

Cloud
Crash
Spyro
Ico
Wander
Nathan Hale
Hooded Traveler

When people make suggestions, could they do research first? Snake WILL NOT be in this game. The creator of the series has specifically staed he does not like the idea of those two competing against each other.

Next, Square Enix almost NEVER gives out a character to be used in another game, EVER!!! 

Ico, Wander, and the Hooded Traveler: NEVER. Do people not forget they REFUSED to have their characters in the game?

Spyro: He's a Skyalnder now. They wouldn't probably want him in some ultra violent game. And even if they let him in, he'd cost SO much money. Activision is about the $$$. This goes for Crash as well.

I'm assuming that the Hooded Traveler = the Journey guy

Thats not a Team ICO character so he'd have chance at getting in like Nathan Hale.

Message 24 of 86 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

well Spyro actually has a chance, but the question is whether or not he is worth the chance they will not make a profit

also ^^^ no, the hooded traveler=the hunter from Left for Dead, and the hunter should be in this game, L4D is awesome.

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 25 of 86 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 19, 2013
I know he isn't, I explained the Hooded Traveler badly/

I wanted to infer that another game with more of an artistic merit would also likely not want to be in this game, but never typed it.

Time to edit!
Message 26 of 86 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Lol if thats who the hooded traveler is, screw him, i want Flower in the game (from the game Flower), it is way more artsy

Message 27 of 86 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Journey stage mashed up with Flower (and vice versa) would be beautiful.

Message 28 of 86 (107 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 19, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

@littlejcr lol its still advertising, and i haven't played Gravity Rush, (i dont really want to either, it seems a little too girly for me (and i play LocoRoco)) but it was much much much less known than LBP, i feel like the main reason for adding her was to help boost the PS VITA sales (they are much lower than they should be)

Can someone shoot me in the head please.

Message 29 of 86 (106 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Jan 19, 2013

retrosoul22 wrote:

Aylas_Hero wrote:

Cloud
Crash
Spyro
Ico
Wander
Nathan Hale
Hooded Traveler

Ico, Wander, and the Hooded Traveler: NEVER. Do people not forget they REFUSED to have their characters in the game?

I'm assuming that the Hooded Traveler = the Journey guy

Thats not a Team ICO character so he'd have chance at getting in like Nathan Hale.

actually i doubt he will because his game is art, and making him fight, kill, die will kill his essence, i think he'll appear in stage but not character almost same reasons for ico/wander. I hope he doesnt become a character to preserve his likeness

Message 30 of 86 (103 Views)