I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Re: A Different Look At Glitches In PSASBR

Apr 13, 2013
Madden is a terrible example. They have like 10 months to make the game, and if they spent that time fixing bugs they would get blasted even more every year is the same w/ roster updates
This is relevant to my inetrest
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 12 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
637 posts

Re: A Different Look At Glitches In PSASBR

Apr 13, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:

Hello everyone, I feel like getting all of your brains working with this thread.

Many people complain about things like the bad netcode, not getting titles, and all the other various glitches in this game.

It would be a lie to say this game has NO glitches. It is a pure and simple fact that this game has many bugs and this decreases the quality of the game considerably for many who play it.

Here is the interesting question. We all know this game is indiputably buggy. Yet many of us still defend it bugs and all and play the game with loyalty.

What if by doing things like this, we are showing companies that we will rationalize having a bad game, and thus show them they can produce games with poor quality standards as we will still play them and buy them, and even DEFEND the game?

Games used to have VERY little bugs. Now that patching is available they tend to send out games with tons of crap in them figuring they can fix them later because you will buy, play, and defend a favorite title anyways. Or they may not even fix the bugs at all knowing you'll still do the same.

So, consider those who blindly defend the game despite glitches that your attitudes may be hurting the entire game industry as a whole when you do so, not just for this game but for others that may have similar problems. This community right here could be showing a large corporation that they can feed us crap and we'll take it anyways, thus showing them they can save money by making crap and branding it correctly.

Food for thought.

Well said sir. I can't believe how people defended SuperBot so much when everyone KNEW they released the game without much testing. While I do agree the beginning of a game's life can be buggy, this game was too much. I don't think I have ever played such a buggy online game in my entire life. Hands down the buggiest game of the century.

Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 12 (45 Views)
0 Likes