Apr 23 2013
By: Strato-Squirrel Lombax Warrior 241 posts

About Kill Confirms

31 replies 402 views Edited Apr 23, 2013

So kill confirms i hate em.....they really are a cheap way to take someone out......yeah i know you guy's have heard it all before and you know what?????? i can live with it

Hell i'v started doing it as soon as somebody lands a kill confirm on me or dantes empty cancel they get a MISHIMA Kill CONFIRM to the face.

And it just makes all the sweeter  MWU HA HA HAAAAAAA

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
SONY.......It Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 32 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
847 posts

Re: About Kill Confirms

Apr 23, 2013

Strato-Squirrel wrote:

So kill confirms i hate em.....they really are a cheap way to take someone out......yeah i know you guy's have heard it all before and you know what?????? i can live with it

Hell i'v started doing it as soon as somebody lands a kill confirm on me or dantes empty cancel they get a MISHIMA Kill CONFIRM to the face.

And it just makes all the sweeter  MWU HA HA HAAAAAAA

"They are cheap and i hate, but i can live with it doing the same"

You just trolled yourself, nice going!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 32 (385 Views)
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

my point is its a cycle...understand?  when you have to start playing the way you don't like to play......its not right and the only justification i feel is when i beat the crap out of some chep killin A HOLE with his same tactic and then they send me hate mail   lol

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
SONY.......It Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 32 (379 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
874 posts

Apr 23, 2013
Hit confirms are a part if fighting games including this one... you take away that and youre just throwing out random supers which may work against noobs but not experienced players...plus some supers are better than others and would make the game unplayable
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 32 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1657 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Solid_Sword23 wrote:
plus some supers are better than others and would make the game unplayable

Funny that because I don't HC and yet still play this game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 32 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2318 posts

Apr 23, 2013

If they were actually balanced then maybe I'd be OK with them, it's completely unfair when a character already has a good super and also has a million KCs to back it up (I'm looking at you Raiden).

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 32 (332 Views)
Sackboy
527 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

^^

Agreed.  Hit confirms on level 1 would be cool if everyone had at least 2 that are practical.

Why 2 you say?  If you don't have at least 2 you end up with bunny hopping spammers like Sweet Tooth or Fatty P.

As for level 2, they can have a hit confirm or not, it doesn't matter since they are supposed to be better and cost more.  Though, I can understand why someone would want ALL level 1 confirms removed, since in the case of Raiden, Cole, and E-Cole, their level 1 is far more efficent and relaible than their 2's or 3's, which is just stupid.  Believe me, I know since I main Raiden, Cole, Jak, and Radec, so I hhave a good idea of how players with and without L1 KC's work.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 32 (320 Views)
Fender Bender
2531 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Solid_Sword23 wrote:
Hit confirms are a part if fighting games including this one... you take away that and youre just throwing out random supers which may work against noobs but not experienced players...plus some supers are better than others and would make the game unplayable

Just because you don't kill confirm, doesn't mean you throw out supers randomly. I rarely kill confirm with Sly because I'm getting better at reading my oponnent and KNOWING when they can't evade my super (baiting an attack, etc). It's more fun for me to do almost all my supers this way. The only thing I will sometimes do is setups, like Sir Dan's u1 > u2, PaRappas n3, or Heihachi's s1, just to test the waters to see if someone knows how to avoid them. Kill Confirms take away some of the fun for me. I had to take a break from this game so me and my girlfriend don't get burned out from them - they can be monotonous. When we start again, we probably wont KC.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 32 (292 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
874 posts

Apr 23, 2013
@wwinterj "may work against noobs but not experienced players" at high level play it would be unplayable...

@Breaker KI I agree with you but raiden cole and e coles lvl2s are just as efficient to me...I guess I'm talking from a 1v1 perspective
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 32 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Apr 23, 2013
I dont really mind Kc's. Unless its a Dante empty cancel constantly until level 1. Or just how Raiden has so much even though his supers are easily top tier by themselves
dante photo dante2.png
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 32 (284 Views)
0 Likes