In my opinion, he's pretty balanced when you think about it.
- He is awfully slow! SERIOUSLY!!
- His recovery time on ALL of his attacks are terrible as well.
- He's a big target, which makes him easier to hit with some attacks
- He has one "combo," which yields little AP. The best way to gain AP leaves you really open.
- Did I mention he is ridicuously, painstakingly slow?
- Amazing AP build (which needs a nerf on certain attacks, like his air down square)
- Amazing supers, except for his level 2 which is meh for me
- Great roll
I don't see what people are complaining about, I have no problem killing Zeus players.
I used to think Zeus was super OP, but after getting used to his moveset, I don't have a huge problem with him anymore.
Yup, that's probably why I have no problem with them. Once you learn him and see his weaknesses it's easy.
Also as leostrike said, he's a bit more difficult to master than you would think but I feel that I've got him down. However, to be fair his O moves are pretty useless except for his teleport, but I still agree with you. Has anyone ever been able to use his standard O (the clone) effectively?