Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 12 2013
By: CaptainFoaley Lombax Warrior 202 posts

About Zeus...

3 replies 113 views Edited May 12, 2013

In my opinion, he's pretty balanced when you think about it.
Cons
- He is awfully slow! SERIOUSLY!!
- His recovery time on ALL of his attacks are terrible as well.

- He's a big target, which makes him easier to hit with some attacks

- He has one "combo," which yields little AP. The best way to gain AP leaves you really open.

- Did I mention he is ridicuously, painstakingly slow?

Pros

- Amazing AP build (which needs a nerf on certain attacks, like his air down square)
- Amazing supers, except for his level 2 which is meh for me
- Great roll

I don't see what people are complaining about, I have no problem killing Zeus players.

Dante - Demon Hunter.pngEvil Cole - Demon of Empire City.pngThe Olympians.pngIsaac

Message 1 of 4 (113 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Re: About Zeus...

May 12, 2013
Zeus is one of the character which takes skill to master but most platers would rather just spam his square and triangle, both lvl 1, 2 are unsafe and easily punishable but his lvl 3 gives him a big bonus.
Message 2 of 4 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2227 posts

May 12, 2013

I used to think Zeus was super OP, but after getting used to his moveset, I don't have a huge problem with him anymore.

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 3 of 4 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

May 12, 2013

regularbender wrote:

I used to think Zeus was super OP, but after getting used to his moveset, I don't have a huge problem with him anymore.

Yup, that's probably why I have no problem with them. Once you learn him and see his weaknesses it's easy.
Also as leostrike said, he's a bit more difficult to master than you would think but I feel that I've got him down. However, to be fair his O moves are pretty useless except for his teleport, but I still agree with you. Has anyone ever been able to use his standard O (the clone) effectively?

Dante - Demon Hunter.pngEvil Cole - Demon of Empire City.pngThe Olympians.pngIsaac

Message 4 of 4 (87 Views)
0 Likes