Sep 07 2012
By: JamesM5150 Sackboy 449 posts

..And we're back! From PAX! With new info?!

[ Edited ]
48 replies 1522 views Edited Sep 7, 2012

Hey everyone,

I promised nearly two weeks ago that we at DualShock Nexus would try our dardnest to get as much info out of SuperBot as possible and we did! Omar was at PAX and we talked/hung out a lot on the show floor. We have the write up ready with all the sweet details we gathered , but unfortuantely we don't have a video interview for you Smiley Sad the audio turned out horrible but we wrote everything down! Some of those details include updates on Crash Bandicoot, the private and public beta, new addtion of characters, cross play and more.

We added a bunch of gameplay from the show floor to the article. Forgive us for being late.

Thanks for all your great questions and support, we appreciate it! 

You can check it out here ... If you're having trouble, click out to the main site on DSN and try clicking on the article again.

Feel free to ask us any more questions about the game (we played the game and talked with Omar several times throughout all 3 days of PAX). 

Message 1 of 49 (1,522 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Re: ..And we're back! From PAX! With new info?!

Sep 7, 2012

The Crash thing can be taken in two ways. He's the last revealed character, or they failed to get him. It's 50/50 for me on that.

Message 2 of 49 (1,496 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
862 posts

Sep 7, 2012
Thanks a lot dsn
Message 3 of 49 (1,487 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Sep 7, 2012

I'm suprised someone had the grapes to ask Omar Kendall the juicy questions we've all been dieing to know the answers to as of late. You've made my day James, and in return, I reward you with a Kudos. Smiley Happy

The Party Panda.png

Message 4 of 49 (1,478 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 7, 2012

many have asked and all have been shot down

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 5 of 49 (1,467 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

Sep 7, 2012

XxPartyPandazXx wrote:

I'm suprised someone had the grapes to ask Omar Kendall the juicy questions we've all been dieing to know the answers to as of late. You've made my day James, and in return, I reward you with a Kudos. Smiley Happy

The Party Panda.png

Really?! He's very laid back and pretty chill! I don't know where people would get that impression from.

Message 6 of 49 (1,465 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Sep 7, 2012

"Crash would NEVER be DLC. He would be a free character"

I love you Omar. Marry me, please.

Message 7 of 49 (1,431 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

JamesM5150 wrote:

XxPartyPandazXx wrote:

The Party Panda.png

Really?! He's very laid back and pretty chill! I don't know where people would get that impression from.

I don't know about that dude. One night I had a dream where I supposedly woke up and there he was, standing in front of my bed, wearing a plaid shirt, a pair of jeans, and reading glasses. I aksed him why he was in my room, and all he could say was... "no comment."

The Party Panda.png

Message 8 of 49 (1,411 Views)
Sackboy
449 posts

Sep 7, 2012

XxPartyPandazXx wrote:

JamesM5150 wrote:

XxPartyPandazXx wrote:

The Party Panda.png

I don't know about that dude. One night I had a dream where I supposedly woke up and there he was, standing in front of my bed, wearing a plaid shirt, a pair of jeans, and reading glasses. I aksed him why he was in my room, and all he could say was... "no comment."

The Party Panda.png

That's hilarious! He did say "no comment" to people that would pester him, instead of talk to him like a normal human being.

Message 9 of 49 (1,387 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Sep 7, 2012

Thanks for the info!

Message 10 of 49 (1,385 Views)
0 Likes