Apr 19 2013
By: nozzyboi First Son 29 posts

Anyone else getting tired of the spam grabbing?

23 replies 325 views Edited Apr 19, 2013

I mean, there is no better strategy to once and awhile, grab someone and take their orbs. I understand that. But people get so freaking desperate online to stop one person from getting a level three. That they allow someone to clean up the orbs while you chase the main person around all game. That **bleep** cost me five straight matches. Because people are so afraid of Zeus, that they will chase you down the entire game. That **bleep** needs to stop. Because spam grabbing is not the answer.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (325 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1657 posts

Re: Anyone else getting tired of the spam grabbing?

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

Yep had this quite a few times. Best thing about it is I had just got my level one as Zeus yet this one player in the game couldn't grasp the fact that there was a Kratos in the game getting AP like crazy. Needless to say that Kratos got his level 3 twice and won the game. I still got enough kills to come second and Still hit my level 3 and 2. The person who keeps grabbing came 4th but I just thought to myself "why on earth you you grab people when they just got level 1?". Seeing him running about all game TRYING to grab was a little amusing at first but then just got tiresome. That's just one exsample.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (321 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Dude im with ya i just really hate how people spam grab and can't find away around it

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Ohhhh yes. I understand the occasional grab or when somebody is close to their 3, sure you can grab em, but when you just grab people randomly for no good reason, theres a problem there. I was playing the AI yesterday (the AIs play almost exactly like people online) and no lie, whenever I was blocking for more than 2 seconds, the AI would grab me. This led to so much grab spamming that I literally can't even play the AI anymore without calling BS.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 24 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Apr 19, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

Ohhhh yes. I understand the occasional grab or when somebody is close to their 3, sure you can grab em, but when you just grab people randomly for no good reason, theres a problem there. I was playing the AI yesterday (the AIs play almost exactly like people online) and no lie, whenever I was blocking for more than 2 seconds, the AI would grab me. This led to so much grab spamming that I literally can't even play the AI anymore without calling BS.

Is it bad that I laughed at this? XD

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
578 posts

Apr 19, 2013
-____-
 photo psasbrsig_zpsdfbc77fd.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 24 (260 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6698 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Setups I don't endure but grabbing?? whose fault is it if they are grabbing you? yours......it's common sense if you know they will grab then why are you next to or around them......

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 24 (250 Views)
Wastelander
742 posts

Apr 19, 2013
@Raixku, I know EXACTLY what you mean. If I block for a second against a level 5 AI I get thrown. Like one time I was grab spammed on wake-up against a level 5 AI, I literally couldn't do anything about it.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Mmm the grabbing is especially annoying on the Heavenly Sword stage. I'm getting really annoyed by being repeatedly thrown into the Wipeout track and people then stealing my AP to try and sweep me with supers. I'm growing to dislike that stage now.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Doesnt bother me at all for two reasons 

Either one is being predictable and two you can tech out of it by grabbing when he tries to grab cancelling it out

If one just carelessly rolls into a opponent without much thought pu tinto it I cant say it spam mostl hey hes gonna keep doing this why not get some ap out of it

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (236 Views)
0 Likes