Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Bit info about Kat and Emmet

Jan 15, 2013
That video was a lot more dramatic then it should've been lol.

As for the complaints...meh.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1525 posts

Jan 15, 2013

n0rmal94 wrote:

I don't know why you all trust Seth. He doesn't work at Superbot, he works at Santa Monica. Remember all those times something slip from his mouth everyone thought it was true?(Psone character soon)

"Lead Game Designer" is a pretty strong job title to have if you don't have anything to do with the company.

He is basically the link between Sony and Superbot, as I understand it. Officially he works for Santa Monica...as the inside man at Superbot. That's why people trust his info.

And trusting him over IGN seems reasonable too. IGN get their info from Superbot, which can change before IGN release that info, while Seth's info comes direct from the studio.

Let me explain this. IGN speak to Seth (or someone at Sony) who tells them "we're aiming for early January maybe". IGN report this, dropping the "maybe". Meanwhile, development on the characters hits a snag, and the release is looking more like February as a result, but IGN have already reported the proposed date.

Not to mention, Seth NEVER stated the DLC would be out this week, and in fact merely stated the team was hoping to have the characters ready for SoCal Regionals, which I understood to mean New Challenger vids, leading into the release of the characters a week or two after. But there was an element of doubt in what he said, suggesting it's not a guarantee but they're aiming for it. Again, development could have hit another snag. It happens.

Why anyone's angry or upset over this I will never understand.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Raiden
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (295 Views)
Gaming Beast
2188 posts

Jan 15, 2013

So do i have to play at so cal regionals to be able to play at evo?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Yeah, this article should be taken with a grain of salt.

As far as the complaints, we do get a lot of cryptic, wrong, and redundant information from the staff of PSABR when we do get anything at all. Most of the time it's just silence. I can see why some people would get irked, especially when you compare this to other competitive, consistently updated games with really active communities. Still, not much we can do about that.

"ULAKSKEEL"
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

I honestly can't believe the amount of complaints some of you have about this DLC.  You act as if you're entitled to something.  As far as I can tell, SuperBot has never "lied" to you or deceived you about the date this DLC will be released.  They said EARLY 2013!  Of which, it is still early 2013.  Please be patient: some of you are ridiculous.  And it's FREE for pete's sake!

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (256 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Bobthepetferret wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

I don't know why you all trust Seth. He doesn't work at Superbot, he works at Santa Monica. Remember all those times something slip from his mouth everyone thought it was true?(Psone character soon)

"Lead Game Designer" is a pretty strong job title to have if you don't have anything to do with the company.

He is basically the link between Sony and Superbot, as I understand it. Officially he works for Santa Monica...as the inside man at Superbot. That's why people trust his info.

And trusting him over IGN seems reasonable too. IGN get their info from Superbot, which can change before IGN release that info, while Seth's info comes direct from the studio.

Let me explain this. IGN speak to Seth (or someone at Sony) who tells them "we're aiming for early January maybe". IGN report this, dropping the "maybe". Meanwhile, development on the characters hits a snag, and the release is looking more like February as a result, but IGN have already reported the proposed date.

Not to mention, Seth NEVER stated the DLC would be out this week, and in fact merely stated the team was hoping to have the characters ready for SoCal Regionals, which I understood to mean New Challenger vids, leading into the release of the characters a week or two after. But there was an element of doubt in what he said, suggesting it's not a guarantee but they're aiming for it. Again, development could have hit another snag. It happens.

Why anyone's angry or upset over this I will never understand.

Well people complain for everything. They don't have patience and they pretty much play this game all the time. Also for the info I didn't knew that he works for all external companies under Santa Monica Studio. So thanks for that, but they need to be careful on how they announce things in the near future since the fanbase can get a bit annoying at times.(Not everyone though)

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jan 16, 2013
wow people need to calm down lol, its a game. either u like it or u dont. no need to call the cops on them.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
550 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

they should have someone who at least is very active in the forums so he can mantain us informed.... Im not seeing a lot of adms around here so... would be great if they take a lil more time to enter here and interact with us... MORE...

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Jan 16, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
That video was a lot more dramatic then it should've been lol.

As for the complaints...meh.

Yeah it really was xD

I used to remember just a few line or at least one line from any song I just heard, but this was just words being thrown at my ears.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (68 Views)
0 Likes